The Dude

BTW: COMBATSIM.COM is 10 Years Old

67 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich do nicht zhink zhat ist zhe vreazon fvor dein demenzia.  Vou hav alvayz been kvrazy in zhe head.  Az fvor Oldt Gay's ztoriez Ich did nicht kare fvor zhem az he alvays portvrayz me az zome zort of dumkopf.

Truth hurts, eh, Fick?  :)

OG

The truth about Donnie's dementia... and other assorted physical and mental anomalies.

18 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Az fvor Oldt Gay's ztoriez Ich did nicht kare fvor zhem az he alvays portvrayz me az zome zort of dumkopf.

He is just being kind. You really wouldn't like what he really should portray you as.

Vhat Oldt Gay vrote about me vas pure fvikzion.  Ich am ein zuperior Tjerman und mein zuperiority intimidatez zhe oldt man.

Danke Herr Stainz fvor poztink zhat hiztory on Herr Dumzter.  Zhat ekzplains mutch about him.

5 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich am ein zuperior Tjerman

Fifi may have called you "zuperior", Fick, but she was just being kind.  Bridgitte told me you were definitely amateur class, which surprised her since she knew you'd once been a pimp on the Kiel waterfront.  I guess your "ladies" never let you sample the wares.  ;)

If you keep maligning my integrity as an author, I'll release some of the other details I've learned about your past.  Fudged a little on your resume, didn't you? 

OG 

14 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Fifi may have called you "zuperior", Fick, but she was just being kind.  Bridgitte told me you were definitely amateur class, which surprised her since she knew you'd once been a pimp on the Kiel waterfront.  I guess your "ladies" never let you sample the wares.  ;)

If you keep maligning my integrity as an author, I'll release some of the other details I've learned about your past.  Fudged a little on your resume, didn't you? 

OG 

I think he has "fudged" on a lot of things, Jim, but just remember that this is a family oriented board and knowing all the details about Fink and his past may not be appropriate and we'd all likely be vomiting for weeks.

Ich hav done nozhink zhat Ich schould nicht hav done.  Ich advize bozh of vou to be nize ozhervize vou may alzo get zhe Al Franken or Vroy Moore tvreatment.  Vou vould nickt vant dein vreputazions zullied eben more zhan zhey alvready are vould vou?

18 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ich hav done nozhink zhat Ich schould nicht hav done.  Ich advize bozh of vou to be nize ozhervize vou may alzo get zhe Al Franken or Vroy Moore tvreatment.  Vou vould nickt vant dein vreputazions zullied eben more zhan zhey alvready are vould vou?

At least if they had inappropriate actions, it would have been with women. We can't say that about you Flick...

funny_world_war2_pics02_zpslphackzq.jpg

36 minutes ago, Donster said:

At least if they had inappropriate actions, it would have been with women. We can't say that about you Flick...

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

On 11/18/2017 at 6:25 AM, Donster said:

Zhat vas Hans und Franz.  Zhey vere how vou zay?  Faigalas?  Vonze zhis vas dizkoverdt zhey fvound zhemselbst on zhe Ost fvront.  Zhey vere kvuikly killedt in kombat vhen zhey vere bozh schot in zhe bak of zheir headz.

So tell us, Herr Pick, how is it that you did not die on the Eastern Front, shot in the back of your head?

Interesting that it took Flick four days to come up with a lie to respond to the photo in this thread.

Interesting that Fink can respond to anything other than an electric cattle prod.

13 hours ago, Stans said:

So tell us, Herr Pick, how is it that you did not die on the Eastern Front, shot in the back of your head?

Bekauze unlike vou Ich am nicht ein faigala. :P

3 hours ago, Donster said:

Interesting that it took Flick four days to come up with a lie to respond to the photo in this thread.

Ich pozt und vrezpondt vhen Ich hav time fvor zutch zhings.  Vorking fvor zhe Amerikafuhrer konzumes mozt of mein time.  Perhapz vou schould get ein tjob ja?

2 hours ago, Stans said:

Interesting that Fink can respond to anything other than an electric cattle prod.

Kontinue vizh zhe inzults iffen vou muzt but vremember zhat vone day Ich may be zone holdink zhe elektric kattle pvrod on vou.

2 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Bekauze unlike vou Ich am nicht ein faigala. :P

Ich pozt und vrezpondt vhen Ich hav time fvor zutch zhings.  Vorking fvor zhe Amerikafuhrer konzumes mozt of mein time.  Perhapz vou schould get ein tjob ja?

Kontinue vizh zhe inzults iffen vou muzt but vremember zhat vone day Ich may be zone holdink zhe elektric kattle pvrod on vou.

Fink, if it ever gets to the point that you and I meet and there is an electric cattle prod, it will be me shoving it into whichever one of your orifices is closest, then I will hold the button until you glow in the dark.

Everyone at CSim, for starters.  I'm sure there is a long list of others whom I do not yet know who would love to take turns beating your worthless a$$.