COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Trypstik

Enemy Engaged 2

Thanks again to Donster for his permission to post some information about Enemy Engaged 2 here.

The game has pretty much gone Gold and will be in stores on May 25th.

We have a number of game assets, screenies and the intro trailer at the main page www.eech2.com

The recent gameplay video released last week can be viewed at :

We're sure that fans of the original Enemy Engaged will enjoy the sequel and we look forward to hearing your thoughts about the game when it comes out.

I'll even try and send Don a few copies of the game which he can giveaway to readers of this forum. :)

Oh, cool!

I have been looking forward to this. That whole "Spring 2007" on the site was getting worrying, as I figured there's be a slip to "Fall 2007" any day now. ;)

Oh, and welcome to the humble forums, Trypstick.

Where'd you get a handle like that?

Nope, we're sticking to the May 25th release - Everything is good to go!

Thanks for the welcome Spectre. :icon_salute3:

I'm not entiely sure where the handle came from to be honest. It was one of those random-word-in-head moments iirc.

Good stuff, thanks for the info and Welcome Aboard.

Thanks again to Donster for his permission to post some information about Enemy Engaged 2 here.

The game has pretty much gone Gold and will be in stores on May 25th.

We have a number of game assets, screenies and the intro trailer at the main page www.eech2.com

The recent gameplay video released last week can be viewed at :

We're sure that fans of the original Enemy Engaged will enjoy the sequel and we look forward to hearing your thoughts about the game when it comes out.

I'll even try and send Don a few copies of the game which he can giveaway to readers of this forum. :)

Well, welcome aboard, TS! When I saw that Donnie was going to possibly give away a game, my heart gave a triple tap, as he is famous for only giving away bad advice, and he'll probably find some way to increase the family fortune, so keep a close eye on him if you send any freebies! He even tried to charge me for a random thought he had, which is very seldom! As you see, we're a little strange on this Forum!

You will have to forgive Whiz its been awhile since he had his Meds :rofl:

Last night he got in to my CH 53 and fell out, :popcornsmilie: I had to land and pic him back up low and behold he fell out again :popcornsmilie: ,3rd try he made it in and stayed put :icon_salute3: , Dropped him and Baltar into the LZ and all was good. :thumbsup:

You will have to forgive Whiz its been awhile since he had his Meds :rofl:

Last night he got in to my CH 53 and fell out, :popcornsmilie: I had to land and pic him back up low and behold he fell out again :popcornsmilie: ,3rd try he made it in and stayed put :icon_salute3: , Dropped him and Baltar into the LZ and all was good. :thumbsup:

The hell I did fall out! When I found out who was flying the thing I jumped, but you insisted you knew what you were doing, so I got back in. Silly me! Baltar finally put a head lock on me so I had no choice!

Yes that is how it happened, not only a headlock but I put a seatbelt around his arms to keep him there.