COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Spectre_USA

Not the most chatty bunch at G2, eh?

It was a cool idea to have a bug thread here and at SimHQ, but wowsers, not a flibbin' peep since before release.

They relayed that a patch was in the works through a surrogate, with a promise of more info later, but sheesh.

I would like to finish at least one campaign, which is currently close to impossible, before shelving this title.

Some kind of ETA, and maybe a clue as to what is top o' the list, or, well, SOMETHING would be nice...

Typical game developers.

They come in here with chocolates and flowers---all sweet and nice---then, once the deed is done, it's "Where's my hat and coat?" and they're gone without so much as a peck on the cheek.

:D

Well, not all of them.

Some have parlayed their interest in the subject into a long, and I assume, lucrative series. IL-2 and the Wings over series come to mind.

I think they are blowing a prime opportunity here, as folks left to wait in the dark are more apt to shelve it and not come back. If it is a translation issue, there

are many fine web-based sites to do that, which would be gladly cleaned up, if need be...

Well, not all of them.

Some have parlayed their interest in the subject into a long, and I assume, lucrative series. IL-2 and the Wings over series come to mind.

I think they are blowing a prime opportunity here, as folks left to wait in the dark are more apt to shelve it and not come back. If it is a translation issue, there

are many fine web-based sites to do that, which would be gladly cleaned up, if need be...

They are also risking any potential buyers out there, like myself. I really enjoyed EECH, never got to be any good but enjoyed it. :blink:

When I stumbled across a notice saying EECH 2 was coming out, I almost ordered it straight away but experience of SH4, with it's need of patching, made me wait. So I've been looking out for reviews and screen shots. The few short reviews I've found haven't been to promising and all the screen shots I've seen are external. They looked good, but I'm guessing that I'll be looking at the cockpit most of the time, so that's what I want to see. <_<

kj