COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rath00

SNAP VIEW QUESTION

Hi, someone can tell me if it`s possible to change the velocity of the pov views, its to slowly and I don´t like the snap view.

I hope you can help me. Thanks.

rath00,

I've never heard of anyone being able to adjust the rate of pan in the POV changes, in any sim, for that matter. That doesn't mean it can't be done.

It's not the sort of setting one typically finds in the in-game configuration of a game. If it even exists as a changeable setting, it'd have to be in one of the game's text-based configuration files. My suggestion is to use your favorite text editor (e.g., Notepad) to start opening files in the game's install directory. You may eventually find a file with editable settings. If you don't find what you are looking for in those editable files, then it may be a setting that is hard-coded into the C++ programming of the game. In that case, you'd be out of luck unless you were a hex-editing expert. Even with hex editing, it may not be doable.

If I knew more about the configuration files of WWII Fighters, I could be of more help ... sorry, about that.