COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stag

Rare Picture of Stag in Natural Habitat

Stag1.jpg

The only in-game photos I could find all looked like patches of grass. :D

In January I was 24 stone and basically waiting to be nailed up in a pine box. The only time I'd ever done anything vaguely like keeping fit was when I played paintball for about four years between 1987-1991. Was given the impression by people I now know it was none of their damned business that it was "daft." Well, given the choice of conforming and dying from problems caused by obesity or telling the "sensible" people to get knotted, get out and enjoy myself and be better for it... um, well let me think...

17 stone 10 pounds, still dropping, and not looking back. The house is cluttered with airsoft replica smallarms (G36E2, L96A1, Suppressed MC51(SBS issue, briefly), P226, and my latest, an L85A1), DPM trousers, jackets, webbing, and two ghillie suits, and my wife loves it. Quote: "I got back the man I married."

She's as mad as I am. :)

I admit that I had to look up the weight of a stone. Damn! You were on your way out of this existence!!!! Glad you found a way to take off the weight... and a fun way at that!

Groovy Staggers. :D

Yeah it does look like fun.

I don't even want to look up what a stone is though. :ph43r:

14 pounds.

You just had to spoil it for Schatt, didn't you? :D

Stag, you're a bloody good man, and an example to the younger lot! Keep it up, mate, and you can take that any way you want!

Well holy crap! Mate, you look hard there, real hard. Don't-meet-in-dark-alley hard. I actually thought this was going to be a "Join the Army, Lose Weight, Kill People" thread from the initial photo...

Good stuff on the clean-up, lean-up, mean-up.