COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
briflan

Hi Res English Language Instrument Panel

I've decided to share my High Resolution English Language Instrument Panels for free. But where can I upload the 3 MB file? Combat Sim no longer hosts downloads. The English Panel uses Magneto's Hi Resolution cockpits. I also created an Add-on Bundle which greatly facilitates the installation and removal of a dozen popular add-ons (hi res cockpits, English Panel, clean mirrors, HUD shading, chaff & flares, terrain & sea, splash effect color, buildings & trees, railroad tracks color, Kuznetov detail, runway detail, and clouds). This Add-on Bundle is 60 MB. I'm posting here because this seems to be the only Flanker2 forum still alive--correct me if I'm wrong.

I've decided to share my High Resolution English Language Instrument Panels for free. But where can I upload the 3 MB file? Combat Sim no longer hosts downloads. The English Panel uses Magneto's Hi Resolution cockpits. I also created an Add-on Bundle which greatly facilitates the installation and removal of 10 popular add-ons (hi res cockpits, English Panel, clean mirrors, HUD shading, chaff & flares, terrain & sea, splash effect color, buildings & trees, railroad tracks color, and runways detail). This Add-on Bundle is 60 MB. I'm posting here because this seems to be the only Flanker2 forum still alive--correct me if I'm wrong.

Check out Mediafire. They have free posting, I haven't seen them remove downloads (they don't claim to drop files after a certain time), and works as long as your file is less than 100Mb.

I've used them for TAW addons, and I've been pretty happy.

Check out Mediafire. They have free posting, I haven't seen them remove downloads (they don't claim to drop files after a certain time), and works as long as your file is less than 100Mb...

Thanks, Home Fries. But I've since...obtained www.flanker.info, so I've decided to upload the add-on to there. I was going to post a note about the add-on at FrugalsWorld Flanker2 forum...but it has died. I heard that it may revive sometime in 2010. If anyone knows of other active Flanker2 forums, please post that info in this thread.

Here it is. At long last, the Flanker2 English Language Instrument Panel is back! :icon_bow: This is a high resolution version based on Magneto's Hi Res Cockpits. You can download it from my new Flanker2 Website. :thumbsup: