Home Fries

Total Air War v2.0 Weekly Multiplayer Fly-in (Cancelled UFN)

1,505 posts in this topic

If we get underway at 1200 GMT I got a 2 hour window usually.

I could run later than that, or change my sleep pattern, but yeah, lets give it a 2nd shot, if dinner farks it up again then we go for one of the more friendly timezones for the others and I change my sleeping pattern :D

For me 1200 GMT would equal 1300 GMT.

EDIT:

When I am thinking about it, I can actually make two runs at ANY time this week.

We got Saturday and since Thursday which is a workday for me normally is a holliday this week, well that means I can on Wednesday and Thursday make any time you guys set up, I just got to know it by Tuesday the latest as I would have to change my sleeping pattern like I said :D

If I don't do that, I will have a hard time keeping the Raptor on a leash and under control... Hard to fly a F-22 when sleeping :S

Hawkx, Neph and HF. If I'm butting in and shouldn't please tell me to "butt out"

Our regular time is: 0100GMT Thursdays.

Alright I'll have a look at that one, Thursday to Friday may be a little tricky, but what the hell. I'll try to take that shot. Wednesday to Thursday is 100% doable and I can pull an all nighter if needed, but 2-3 hours on Thursday to Friday might be doable.

If we get underway at 1200 GMT I got a 2 hour window usually.

I could run later than that, or change my sleep pattern, but yeah, lets give it a 2nd shot, if dinner farks it up again then we go for one of the more friendly timezones for the others and I change my sleeping pattern :D

For me 1200 GMT would equal 1300 GMT.

GMT: Saturday, 1200

which is:

Hawkx: Saturday, 0500.

Home Fries: Saturday: 0800.

Neph: Saturday, 0800

Sweeper: Saturday, 1300.

Wombat: Saturday, 2200

Please confirm:

Wombat: Confirmed

Hawkx: Confirmed

Sweeper: Confirmed

Neph: ?

HF: ?

By-the-by. I think Hawkx, Neph and HF are flying now: 0214GMT. Unfortunately I'm too busy on other things.

So are the Wednesday one still in session? I am actually prepped for one pretty soon.

Yep. I'd say we'll all be there although haven't "seen" Neph "tonight". I'd say they'll start coming into TS about 2030 Washington time.

I hope I am not too late, I had rush out of another conversation rather quickly, but that is not a big problem anyway.

But yeah, I am up for tonight and in the same room as you Wombat.

European TAW2.0 Multiplay Session

which is:

FlyKool: Saturday, 0800

for Saturday 22 May 2010

Please confirm:

Hawkx: ???

Sweeper: ???

Neph: ???

HF: Confirmed

FlyKool: ???

Others: ??? Please join us. Come and see Wombat (Battie to his friends) take the hard hanger out ...... by taxiing into it at his home base. :lol:

Assemble 1130/1200GMT Takeoff 1200/1230GMT :thumbsup:

Gents,

Are we still on for tomorrow?

Gents,

Are we still on for tomorrow?

I'm in if I can stay awake.

for Saturday 22 May 2010

European TAW2.0 Multiplay Session

which is:

FlyKool: Saturday, 0800

Please confirm:

Hawkx: ???

Others: ??? Please join us. Come and see Wombat (Battie to his friends) take the hard hanger out ...... by taxiing into it at his home base. :lol:

Bumped

for Saturday 22 May 2010

Please confirm:

Hawkx: Confirmed

We flew a mission this AM.

Hawkx as host. He made an AMCI of the mission from WP4 to IP.

Find it on http://drop.io/totalairwar

This is a simple short TS recording of Wombat getting instruction from HFs.

Wombat wanted HFs to repeat the instruction.

No need if he just records the part he wanted.

TSrecording.jpg

The file "ts.wav" has been added to totalairwar http://drop.io/totalairwar.

Edited by Hawkx

If we can push the regular Thursday thing we have, one day ahead then I am up for flying with you guys as I got no work on Wednesday, although that means tomorrow night I am guessing.

Yes, I am quite eager to take on the wings again even though I tend to not end up doing much killing :P

Im Flying Thursday 01:00:00 Zulu. Wednesday 21:00:00 "Downtown" Washington time. Yes I mean multiplay. Hope there's hundreds there to help me find the runway ....... at take-off that is ....... no bloody hope of finding it on egress .... :rolleyes:

I got this Wednesday off, but that is Wednesday Zulu time naturally, so I will have to see about the Washington one.

As for Thursday, with some rest I might be able to make it.

I got this Wednesday off, but that is Wednesday Zulu time naturally, so I will have to see about the Washington one.

As for Thursday, with some rest I might be able to make it.

Nice to here from you Sweeper. That "regular meeting time" is 02:00:00 Thursday your time I think. I've been a bit remiss of late, working on other things, but I'll be there this Thursday (your time). I now understand its more of a casual-regular meeting time, so I'm hoping the boys will be there. It varies. Half hour before, .... hour after. Let's see what response this post gets. ;) Saturday is still listed so I hope to be there as well this Saturday. After that I'm away for a few weeks. Everybody is looking forward to that especially here. :lol: All the best.

PS. Hawkx and Neph are often looking to fly MP other times. Check out here or at TeamSpeak

I will, work haven't been so good lately... Anyways, I'll tell you guys more about that when we meet the next time.

As usual, I am definitly looking forward to rolling with you guys again, hard to find proper pilots out there these days.

I will, work haven't been so good lately... Anyways, I'll tell you guys more about that when we meet the next time.

As usual, I am definitly looking forward to rolling with you guys again, hard to find proper pilots out there these days.

Always great to have you along. I'm the only problem., but knocked the target over the another day. :thumbsup: I elbowed Neph out of the way and went stay for it. :nuke: "Great job Battie!" ...... then I ran into it. :( We both (an AWAC) went down together. :lol:

02:58:00 with you now? :huh:

I now understand its more of a casual-regular meeting time, so I'm hoping the boys will be there. It varies. Half hour before, .... hour after.

I truly wish this wasn't the case. I try to show up 15 mins early to see if anybody needs help troubleshooting, and it drives me nuts when I have to wait 45 mins for anybody to show up. Perhaps if we get people showing up on time, we can start on time, which will encourage others to show up on time, etc.

I truly wish this wasn't the case. I try to show up 15 mins early to see if anybody needs help troubleshooting, and it drives me nuts when I have to wait 45 mins for anybody to show up. Perhaps if we get people showing up on time, we can start on time, which will encourage others to show up on time, etc.

Oh yes .... I fully concur with that. And I would have thought it was going to be even more important for you now. Late starts for Sweeper (02:00:00) must be problem to. I'll be there at 20.45.00 Wednesday Greater Washington time. Even start selecting the mission at 21.00.00 ...... maybe enter the mission at 21.15.00 ..... we will definately "come back" if others arrive late[r]. IMHO we just need as many to join as possible "anytime". Anyway, any pre-in-fight-time for me would be most valuable. Anything that help me practice keeping off the grass ....... :P

Ok. If we're there on time, and troubleshooters show up 1/2 hour early, then we can get started on time!

Ok. If we're there on time, and troubleshooters show up 1/2 hour early, then we can get started on time!

"troubleshooters" ?

"troubleshooters" ?

People who need help setting up routers, firewalls, etc.

Well I got one quick troubleshooting for you when I show up :P But that should ideally be done in 15 minutes tops :D

So not a big problem, might have solved the issue with the game connecting, dunno, haven't tested it yet as usual.

Well I got one quick troubleshooting for you when I show up :P But that should ideally be done in 15 minutes tops :D

So not a big problem, might have solved the issue with the game connecting, dunno, haven't tested it yet as usual.

:thumbsup: Home Fries best to to fix troubled troublshooters ;) and he's coming early especially for that. (See earlier post regarding "turn-up" times.)

If I don't show up, that means I fell asleep or rather, I overslept actually.

I'll try to make that time by any means neccessary, while it may be a little tight.