COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zhukov

EECH for $5.99 on gog.com

Since the source code was released, the game has a rather active mod community too: EECH Central

They released their v1.12 mod (556MB) on May 29, 2009.

Check out the video below. The 6DOF in the cockpit is stunning, frankly.

Oh, and there's no sound in the video because the music track they had was taken out by Google due to copyright violation.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hey I can give you a hand once you learn a few key commands it is really not that bad and is really an immersive sim ;)

To get off the ground 1st thing to do is unlock the Rotor with the "R" Key then the Rotors will spin up and as that is happeneing you can setup your Avionics and Radar as per your Preference..

Also did you setup your Controller in the Main controller menu??

What stick do you have??

Also on a Side not Arneh is makeing asome more addon Avionics for the Apache.. that is gonna be sweet ;)

Hey I can give you a hand once you learn a few key commands it is really not that bad and is really an immersive sim ;)

To get off the ground 1st thing to do is unlock the Rotor with the "R" Key then the Rotors will spin up and as that is happeneing you can setup your Avionics and Radar as per your Preference..

Also did you setup your Controller in the Main controller menu??

What stick do you have??

Also on a Side not Arneh is makeing asome more addon Avionics for the Apache.. that is gonna be sweet ;)

Thanks for the tips. I'll play around a bit with it this weekend. I just installed all the mods -- looks much better. My stick is nothing special -- just a Logitech 'Attack 3' joystick.