COMBATSIM Forum
Red

Narsilion Council

Well since Voslic is from Rohan, "he's" looking forward to going home. I can't wait to see what "home" actually looks like in game. The breaking of the Fellowship looks interesting especially "The Fall of Borimer. Always one of my favorite chars from the book because he was such a tragic figure. Can't wait to see what they have in store for us overall.

I'm partial to Theoden in the movies but he was kind of a S-head in the books.

My dude is Rohirrim as well, so it will be fun. Back to the land of the blond haired blue eyed.

Oh Theoden without a doubt, book or movie. And yeah he was an alpha hotel especially when first introduced but that was more Womrtongues doing. He led well and died even better before the walls of Gondor honoring the old alliance.

I take you pre-ordered.

But of course; enjoying my 6th inventory bag!

My thoughts on Theoden in the book is that he came off as a pompus ass, but I thought his movie character was lights out. My favorite line from the movie:

"We can't beat them."

"No, but we will meet them in battle nevertheless."

:icon_rock:

His speech before the charge in the movie was spine chilling for me. The look of "Oh my God" when he sees what he's up against, the resignation that they have to ride down into that mess, the determination and then the peace of knowing this is it as he turns to face his warriors for the speech. Tugs at my heart every time I watch that scene.

That's what I loved about Theoden in the movie. He was flawed; he was mortal. He had an inferiority complex in that he felt he wouldn't measure up to his lineage (probably why he was a SOB in the book), that was only amplified when Theodred bought it on his watch doing what he could not.

But he felt what anyone who has faced the enemy has felt: Oh crap...but lets just do it! It was this vulnerability that made him my favorite character in the movies.

Hey man, let me know the next time you're gonna be on. I need to hit 75 before Wed and I'm getting my ass handed to me in the Gap.

Close, just been busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking tournament.

I'm just doing deeds to buff up my traits. Almost have another one for bagging wargs in Mirkwood, and I can get another by bagging a few more gobbies in Dunland. I'll be on tonight if you want a hand.

Another pic of the Argonath, this time on a clear night.

gallery_1267_6_98988.jpg

And a shot from Fangorn, where you convince a number of Ents to go Medieval on the Orcs.

gallery_1267_6_214773.jpg

signature.png

gallery_1267_6_161084.jpg

Is this cool or what?

Hey HomeFries I finally made it hear just a few minutes ago 6:30PM EST 3-3-13... I was wondering when do I get a War Mount?? I had thought that happened earlier in the game around lvl 70?? Im at lvl 77 near 78

oh and Thnx Tons for my new Armor ;)

Got the war mount lil wierd riding it at first.. Now I need to finish some fellowship quests with a Mob and the Boss has 80000 Morale.. :(

EDIT: this was my 1,000th Post Look out Wombat gonna be a General soon..

Well I been cleaning up some Old Quests and done near most the old ones.. I still have 1 in Endenwaith Tombs and Robbers lvl 40 fellowship kinda hard but perhaps with my new armor and stuff I'll take another crack at it..

Also I upgraded my Jewelry and have alot of Morale now which makes me a lean mean fighting machine LOL!!