COMBATSIM Forum
Lupus

New Co-Op Squad RAF-65 recruiting pilots of All Skill Levels

Join RAF-65. We are a new squad flying DCG Co-Op campaigns on Sunday afternoons. The Virtual RAF-65 flies IL-2:1946 modded with the latest Ultra Pack. Based in the Eastern United States we fly official campaign co-op missions on Sunday afternoons, starting at 4:00 PM Eastern Local Time. Our official campaign is a DCG generated dynamic campaign starting from the beginning of the war in September of 1939 with the German invasion of Poland and lasting until the surrender of Japan in September of 1945. We are a 'quasi' historic squad, in that we have a similar rank structure to the historic RAF, use their medals, and fly skins that 'could have maybe been' during WWII. Help us build something that will last, check out our website at:

www.raf-65.com

You can also submit your application to join at:

www.raf-65.com

come_home_a_hero.gif

I'd like to welcome our newest member Alpine. We've changed our Official Mission Time. Please check our website at www.raf-65.com for updates.

September 1, 1939: After a year of negotiations and concessions, Hitler's Nazi regime invades Poland.

September 3, 1939: British Prime minister Neville Chamberlain declared war on Germany.

September 4, 1939: Today we begin the defense of the Polish people and begin our battle.

Join us as we begin our Campaign in Poland. Help fight against the German Third Reich (Deutsches Reich). Join us in our historic battles against an evil man bent on world conquest. Help us defeat Hitler and the Third Reich.

get_your_109_today.gif

It's September of 1939 and we NEED YOU!!! To help us defend the Polish People from the Invading Nazi Horde. Please join us. Sign up at www.raf-65.com and help us repel the Nazi Horde.

We Tried Valiantly to stop the Hitler's forces from taking Poland.

We failed.

It is May 1, 1940 and Hitler is moving to invade France. Join us, Join the RAF-65 and help us stop Hitler before he reaches Paris. Join us at www.RAF-65.com

have_him_in_your_sights.gif

I'd like to welcome Scrappy, Dogman, and the Cossack as the newest members of RAF-65.

Join them and us as we take on the Nazi Horde to defend France.

I'll see you in the air.

We have failed to defend France, and have been overwhelmed by the Nazi forces. Please, Join his majesties Royal Air Force and help defend the last bastion of freedom in Europe.

Join us as we begin the battle of Britain campaign.

Bob1.jpg

I'd like to welcome FJ, the newest member of RAF-65 to join the fight.

Come join us and lets send Jerry packing.

I'd like to welcome our newest member Coyote.

Join us and help us repel the 3rd Reich as we conduct the Battle of Britain.