COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Baltar

Test... test... is this internet still on?

Hello guys from an old friend, thought I would stop by and bother you!

Baltar, you old bugger! Time to get yer butt back in here and let the new guys take a look at you! Welcome back.

Ah, yes. Spymaster Baltar.

Canadian Intelligence has been a mere shell of itself since you've been gone.

Both agents resigned.

:) OG

Canadian Intelligence has been a mere shell of itself since you've been gone.

Both agents resigned.

:) OG

Recalled because elementary school restarted for the fall semester? :lol:

Hey, Balty.

Now, before we get ahead of ourselves and start showering you with CSIM love ... you posting from a kick-ass gaming PC or a mobile device?

<_<

Yea it has been a year or so I think! Good to see you are all still kicking. I wanted to say hello because I had a voice over IP web meeting at work yesterday and it was a comms nightmare. People had feedback, open mics, echos... totally reminded me of the good old days where we all set up to play a game. I also have a former Marine A-4 pilot friend I met a few months ago. I told him about VMF-124 and showed him some Youtube stuff of Pacific Fighters. So I was feeling nostalgic and missing you guys. As for playing, I do have an ok game rig, same one from a couple of years ago. A new graphics card and I should be ok. Time is the problem for me. Not going to commit to any gaming yet but, it is not that I don't still want to. What are you guys playing these days?

Still playing IL-2: 1946 and ArmA2 Combined Ops with the ACE expansion. We roll in ArmA2 twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays.

Cowboy and TCat are still flying fairly regularly, but Gunny, me, and Madman are mostly throwing grenades in ArmA---though I do miss IL2 and want to fly more.

I'm deep into FSX these days. Sim flying freight and occasionally peeps (although they scream during my high-banked turns and dives toward the runway) around Florida and The Bahamas.

Still playing IL-2: 1946 and ArmA2 Combined Ops with the ACE expansion. We roll in ArmA2 twice a week: Tuesdays and Fridays.

Cowboy and TCat are still flying fairly regularly, but Gunny, me, and Madman are mostly throwing grenades in ArmA---though I do miss IL2 and want to fly more.

Arma 2? V1.09? I just ran it, and am patching right now. I am busy this weekend but maybe next Friday? I don't think my old password gets me into the squad forums any more. Could you PM me the new one?

Could you PM me the combination for the lock on the Babe Bunker™?

The penalty for unauthorized access is death by snu-snu.