Redfalcon

Me and my Wingy pics

46 posts in this topic

Ouch that is gonna leave a mark HEHE!! Nice screenshot too

They're funny looking Raptors? :huh::lol: Great shots mate. :thumbsup:

Cheers Neph and Wombat. :thumbsup: ....I've been busy getting bloody BMS sorted thats why I've neglected TAW, but I'm pretty much sorted now so will be getting back in into TAW again for sure, I'm dealing with one at a time!, after sorting BMS out I'll move onto TAW and get that fixed up the way I want it on this rig, then EF2000.........more pics. ;)

20120506170659.jpg

20120501114021.jpg

20120430210342.jpg

Well I've been taken all these pix to find one thats suitable for my desktop background and I've finally settled on this one, it shows my short cuts up real great, cheers! :beer:

20120507160711.jpg

Just great. Makes me want to return yet again to training in F4 :rolleyes: . It just when I get to that Avionics Section I get bored and rush back to TAW2.0 with its MFD's. Anyway, I'm away for a while :lol: but I'll keep in touch:

Well I was like you Wombat with the Avionics but after many hours of messing around with them it becomes second nature, I find that using the Falcon BMS MFD's is quite easy now however I still have not totally mastered them ;) .........this Sim is HARD to say the least, especially in Campaign, mind you TAW is pretty hard at times too, I would never describe TAW as been easy.........if you get back into it Battie I'll fly with you, the Falcon world won't know what hit it when we come rolling in hot and miss every target :rofl: .

:thumbsup:

I can just watch 403 forbidden!

That'll happen if the user breaks the image hosting rules, sometimes :(

What rules???? Are they posted here or at ImageShack? Nice to know unless I unknowingly (maybe niavely) do the same.

That'll happen if the user breaks the image hosting rules, sometimes :(

Incorrect, I closed that imageshack account, therefore all images are now unavailable, but fear not, I have new account. ;)

wingp.png

screenshot29873.png

screenshot8470.jpg

20120909144518.jpg

20120917204310.jpg

20120928205310.jpg

What rules???? Are they posted here or at ImageShack? Nice to know unless I unknowingly (maybe niavely) do the same.

Thanks Red. :thumbsup: Just want to stay in the administrators good books. I have been know to inadvertently over step the mark here occasionally. :P But d/l those pictures is overheating my poor Netbook. :lol:

WomBat rules for mostly all Pic Hosting sites is to ONLY post pictures or screenshots you PERSONNELY Have taken or have permission from the person Who did take the picture..

WomBat rules for mostly all Pic Hosting sites is to ONLY post pictures or screenshots you PERSONNELY Have taken or have permission from the person Who did take the picture..

Thanks. Must remember: I must be careful not to post other people's work. Maybe just just give a link.

Nice to hear from you Red! :thumbsup: