COMBATSIM Forum
Redfalcon

Me and my Wingy pics

Hey Red how you been man?? Glad to see you posting..

I like those last two shots, what city base was that last shot??

Nice to hear from you Red! :thumbsup:

Thanks Battie, glad your still flying. :thumbsup:

Hey Red how you been man?? Glad to see you posting..

I like those last two shots, what city base was that last shot??

I'm not too bad thanks Neph, Neph check your PM.......some info about the lights! LOL.

Thanks Battie, glad your still flying. :thumbsup:

I'm not too bad thanks Neph, Neph check your PM.......some info about the lights! LOL.

You flying Falcon MP Red?

Edit: That means "Red? Are you you flying Falcon MP ........ not are you flying a red Falcon in MP" ........ :rofl:

Shut up Battie! Gees he's getting worse ....... :angry:

Edit: That means "Red? Are you you flying Falcon MP ........ not are you flying a red Falcon in MP" ........ :rofl:

Could also mean "Are you flying multiplayer for the Red side?" :rofl:

Could also mean "Are you flying multiplayer for the Red side?" :rofl:

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Not at the moment, too engrossed in World Of Tanks!, its so easy to get into MP random battles, and theres always plenty of gamers on-line, next Tank upgrade KV-1!! ;) , already got German Leopard, Churchill, M3 and M5 Stewart and some pretty good American tank destroyers, T-28 good too, oh wait a minute!........... see what I mean about been engrossed in it!! :lol: , I'm World Of Tanks obsessed at the mo ;) , great fun indeed, however the server is down today :( , because their integrating update 8.4, their adding British tank destroyers and other goodies. :thumbsup:

Hey Red,

I got a $50 credit for WoT with my new nVidia card. What do you recommend for an upgrade path, being that I haven't played.

Hey Red,

I got a $50 credit for WoT with my new nVidia card. What do you recommend for an upgrade path, being that I haven't played.

Niiiice!!, what card did you get HF?, well, hard to say but, German, U.S.A. and U.S.S.R. seem to have the better choice, at the moment I'm using the MA81, which is a Tank Destroyer so much more power in the gun, one and two shot kills easily possible with this baby, also it has a movable turret which is great because most tank destroyers have fixed guns so you need to spin the whole tank to aim, but then again the British Covenanter is great fun too, good speed, good gun, very maneuverable, however its gun is not powerful enough against the heavies!.

Have a look at THIS, might help with your decision, however I must say, skill and good tactics is probably more important with W.o.T. than what tank your in, but still, every little helps.

Not at the moment, too engrossed in World Of Tanks!, its so easy to get into MP random battles, and theres always plenty of gamers on-line, next Tank upgrade KV-1!! ;) , already got German Leopard, Churchill, M3 and M5 Stewart and some pretty good American tank destroyers, T-28 good too, oh wait a minute!........... see what I mean about been engrossed in it!! :lol: , I'm World Of Tanks obsessed at the mo ;) , great fun indeed, however the server is down today :( , because their integrating update 8.4, their adding British tank destroyers and other goodies. :thumbsup:

Some of us here are doing a bit of crawling around (forgotten what Wingy calls it: (EDIT "Belly Crawling" ) in Arma MP (see here). You get to drive Armor as well and the game play and graphics are great. No good playing on a 15" Notebook monitor though: you can't see the bloody baddies. :lol:

Niiiice!!, what card did you get HF?

EVGA GTX 660 2Gb. Not a top of the line screamer, but it runs DCS very nicely on high detail.

Have a look at THIS, might help with your decision, however I must say, skill and good tactics is probably more important with W.o.T. than what tank your in, but still, every little helps.

Thanks. I'll take a look.

@Red

Remember when you fell off your chair when flying TAW2.0 MP? Well that's how I remember it, but I wasn't as pissed as you ........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

@Red

Remember when you fell off your chair when flying TAW2.0 MP? Well that's how I remember it, but I wasn't as pissed as you ........ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LOL....those days are NOT gone, I love booze, however I'm in control, also switched to electric cigarettes!, WOW these really are the dogs bollocks, I love em.

LOL....those days are NOT gone, I love booze, however I'm in control, also switched to electric cigarettes!, WOW these really are the dogs bollocks, I love em.

" ....... I gota women as mean as she can be ........"

Electric cigarettes ........ ?????? :sofa1:

Update 6 is out, was a little wary to install this as UD 4+5 were porked, however installed it, and applied a few mods with Lod Editor and flew some Campaign missions I know that are good for finding bugs and it seems to be running sweet!, bugs fixed it seems......anyway enough of that, back to the pics. :D

Update 6 with mods and zero CTD's.

6mx.jpg

cplt.jpg

63nx.jpg

20130507164910.jpg

20130405212831.jpg