Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stans

P-47G "Snafu" flies!

8 posts in this topic

Love the Jug. :thumbsup:

Hard to fathom that of the over 15,000 made, only a handful exist today, and of that, only 15 or so are airworthy.

Always enjoy flying against enemy bombers and doing the odd mud moving mission with it in IL-2. Those eight .50s can really shred :)

It always had the best engine sound, too, in IL-2 ... imho. The flyby sound is awesome.

Pity the photo wasn't a motion video, eh?

Thanks, Stans. I WANNA GO TO DUXFORD!!!!!

Me too! Whiz is buying the plane tickets! Thanks buddy! Whiz speaks the language too. Can show us around his old haunts. And first class tickets? Wow! Thanks so much Whiz!

As for "Snafu", she is a thing of beauty! She deserves me to stand beside her! Thanks again Whiz! Hurry up and get that latest crop sold and buy those plane tickets!

Me too! Whiz is buying the plane tickets! Thanks buddy! Whiz speaks the language too. Can show us around his old haunts. And first class tickets? Wow! Thanks so much Whiz!

As for "Snafu", she is a thing of beauty! She deserves me to stand beside her! Thanks again Whiz! Hurry up and get that latest crop sold and buy those plane tickets!

What a greedy bunch in CSim! No thought of, "Can we help you get there, Whiz old chum?" or, "I was going to Las Vegas with the guys, but I'm happy to help the oldest but most beloved member of our clan to see his Mother country for the last time instead!" Oh, no, just gimme, gimme, gimme!" OK, we'll see who remembers who come his birthday!