Redfalcon

Probably the best Skins yet.

9 posts in this topic

This one's not bad. ;)

2008-12-23_02_17_07.jpg

I think I designed it myself yonks ago. I have others, but archived somewhere

...... interesting. They're both dual seaters.

Hey thats awesome Wombat, you still got the file!?......Heres my new Rolling Fire Campaign F-16D Block 40 666th Squadron Osan based out to bomb some stuff :icon_rock: ........I used tacedit to add Squadron to Campaign, amazing tool for BMS.

20120610140824.jpg

20120610211526.jpg

Hey thats awesome Wombat, you still got the file!?......

Shot of yours awesome Red. :thumbsup: Is that the Wombatinator as your co-pilot? :lol: I'll check for the file of mine. Where would it be stored?

I would have to join the Air Force just to figure out how to play Falcon 4.0

I've had a couple of goes Rad. Its tough. Especially in realistic mode: the best mode. However TAW2.0 in a great introductory FS to Falcon4.

I've had a couple of goes Rad. Its tough. Especially in realistic mode: the best mode. However TAW2.0 in a great introductory FS to Falcon4.

Yeah, I got baffled just trying to play Lock-on. That's why I love Strike Fighters 2, it's easy to control but the physics are realistic (somewhat), to me it's kinda like "Ace Combat: the Simulator"

I would have to join the Air Force just to figure out how to play Falcon 4.0

@Rad its not that difficult once you learn, its like anything else, once you learn you never forget, same as driving car, not that my driving is perfect, however I've never had a speeding ticket yet :lol: , there is loads of help on the BMS forums if you need it, also I'm using Shoot for voice commands which works perfectly with a USB headset, analog headsets seem to have a lag and command repeat problem so USB headset a must, with Shoot you can basically talk to your wingmen, AWACS, Tower, Tanker with voice commands, amazing and easy!, HF is a regular to BMS I think?, Neph too so I'm sure there is plenty of help if required on these forums should you need it?

Shot of yours awesome Red. :thumbsup: Is that the Wombatinator as your co-pilot? :lol: I'll check for the file of mine. Where would it be stored?

@Wombat your skins folder would be wherever you put it?, I don't know where you keep stuff?, :lol: .....however if the skins are applied to BMS then they would be in the Falcon BMS 4.32>Data>Terrdata>objects>KoreaObj folder........your screen shot looks like an older version of BMS to me? so might be no good for me but not sure about that?.........and Battie you can be my wingman any day. ;):thumbsup:

Resurrecting a dead thread, but have you guys seen the latest JanHas skins? He even did Have Glass 2 skins for the Block 50 models (C and D).