6 replies to this topic

#1 Rotatiga

Rotatiga

First Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

I have repeatedly warned people about global warming and the need for the world and especially the United states to take steps to halt this process. The U.S. has set all-time high temperature records and this is only the beginning of our summer. Does anyone need additional proof that global warming is real? As the world's greatest consumer of resources it is our duty and responsibility to lead the way to a greener, a cleaner and a cooler earth.

http://ca.news.yahoo...-183735669.html

Peace

#2 Whizkid

Whizkid

Pilot Officer

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,477 posts
  • Interests:Flight Sims,GPL,CSim,Sailing, MilitaryTechno-novels,Border Collies.

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:36 PM

Please, Rota-whatever, take your self-righteous, kookie, juvenile, statements to some other site that appreciates them, will you? If you haven't noticed, this is called "COMBAT-Sim" which means we enjoy banging heads and kicking the butts of those that offend us, or our country, and don't really get too excited about whiny statements about the environment, etc, etc. Go away and save a snail darter, or something, OK?
  • TCat likes this

#3 Stag

Stag

The soft-spoken extremely violent one.

• Charter Member
  • 11,654 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:45 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

#4 No105_Archie

No105_Archie

Ancient Mosquito Pilot

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,976 posts
  • Interests:WW2 sims, guitars, greyhounds, real ale

Posted 10 July 2012 - 02:58 PM

Please refer to this educational video

Archie Smythe

Carpe diem

#5 Donster

Donster

Babengrupenfuhrermeister

• Charter Member
  • 51,736 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:42 PM

Classic Carlin! :thumbsup:

Oh...hey Rutabaga.... Posted Image
"Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work....."

#6 Stans

Stans

Überkommandant alles Spam

• Charter Member
  • 46,808 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 04:57 PM

Classic Carlin! Not only was he a comedic genius, but he was also highly intelligent.

By the way, Rottenbagel, have you and your kind ever thought that maybe, just maybe, the heat on the earth is due to this thing called the sun? Yeah, look it up, we are having a peak year of solar activity.

http://www.cbsnews.c...-at-fiery-high/

And the story is even hosted by CBS, one of the great proponents of "global warming". Get a clue, then get a life.
When you know as much as I do, you become a danger only to yourself.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

"Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard... why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away?" - Mel Gibson as Benjamin Martin in The Patriot, 2000.

Jailhouse Bones Davis, that's my blues name, so don't forget it.

#7 The Quiet Man

The Quiet Man

Official Forum Lurker

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:00 PM

For a little different point of view Rotatiga, check out this study http://www.nature.co...limate1589.html Notice something odd about it? It's written by actual scientists doing actual science stuff, not an "environmental correspondent" with no actual science background.

If I may make a suggestion, look at the source of the info you're reading along with what your being told.You learn a lot more when you ask questions than just accepting what's put in front of you.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas.