3 replies to this topic

#1 Stans

Stans

‹berkommandant alles Spam

• Charter Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 47,036 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:53 AM

Morning y'all, 72F and supposed to be in the upper 80's again today, like yesterday. My digital thermometer recorded a high of 91F yesterday, so I guess the weather shaman was within his 20 degree + or - range of accuracy. :rolleyes: Y'all have a great day.
When you know as much as I do, you become a danger only to yourself.

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional.

"Would you tell me please, Mr. Howard... why should I trade one tyrant 3,000 miles away for 3,000 tyrants one mile away?" - Mel Gibson as Benjamin Martin in The Patriot, 2000.

Jailhouse Bones Davis, that's my blues name, so don't forget it.

#2 Donster

Donster

Babengrupenfuhrermeister

• Charter Member
  • 51,990 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 05:09 AM

Morning everyone. 74F under fair skies. Mostly sunny and 91F this afternoon. Very little rain in the forecast for the next two weeks. The State Ag Department announced that

75 percent of Iowa fields are in severe drought stages while 25 percent of the crop acres are in extreme drought stage given that July’s rainfall has been about a third of what the state normally receives. Keep in mind that Iowa is the largest corn producer in the USA. Soybeans still have a chance to do well if we get significant rain in the next two weeks. My suggestion, stock up on essential food stuffs before the shortages begin.

Have a nice day.

"Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work....."

#3 gbarclay

gbarclay

Major

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 03:10 PM

67.3F here on the Wet Coast, rising to about 72F ish during the day. Oh! Did I say some clouds?.
More of the same for the future. Tra la la.

#4 Donster

Donster

Babengrupenfuhrermeister

• Charter Member
  • 51,990 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 04:29 PM

67.3F here on the Wet Coast, rising to about 72F ish during the day. Oh! Did I say some clouds?.
More of the same for the future. Tra la la.

Funny gbarclay. Funny as a crutch. Or Dark Helmet. :P
"Work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work, work....."