Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donster

Osama bin Laden believed hiding outside St. Paul, Minnesota. No, Really!

19 posts in this topic

Yeah, and it has a $325 entrance fee. :( That's a lot of money, money that I can better spend elsewhere. :ph43r:

Spend it on yourself, because otherwise it's going to the New and Improved New World Order® after November.

Has nothing to do with her... let's just say that I am preparing for some things.

Has nothing to do with her... let's just say that I am preparing for some things.

Therein lies the problem. It DOESN'T have something to do with her. She will not be happy. She is female. This is a genetic trait.

this is seriously bizarre :D

Therein lies the problem. It DOESN'T have something to do with her. She will not be happy. She is female. This is a genetic trait.

I'm not sure what would make her happy these days.

I'm not sure what would make her happy these days.

They are never happy, even when they're happy. Remember that. "I want you to give me more attention." 2 seconds later..."Would you leave me alone and go out and fix something in the damn garage!" 4 seconds later..."Honey? Would you like a sammich?" 3 seconds later..."Who in the hell is Jeanine? Jeanine from High School? That bitch! Her legs spread faster than liquid butter!" 6 seconds later..."I just want you to give me a hug now and then."

Makes you want to put your head in a vice doesn't it?

"Honey? Would you like a sammich?"

Don't think I've heard that question in a long time.

"Who in the hell is Jeanine? Jeanine from High School? That bitch! Her legs spread faster than liquid butter!"

Don't know anyone named Jeanine and I am not in contact with anyone from my high school days... probably a good thing too.

"I just want you to give me a hug now and then."

I haven't heard that in a while either.

"Would you leave me alone and go out and fix something in the damn garage!"

Don't have a garage, but I do have a workshop and I'm frequently told about indoor and outdoor maintenance and improvement projects that I should get started on immediately.

Should have chucked at least a flash-bang into that room before they entered. Personally I'd have used a frag.

Just trying to be politically correct and socially acceptable. You know how difficult it is for me to be either of those? :D

There's a saying in the British Army: "If you can't take a joke, you shouldn't be there."

Edit: I cleaned this up a bit. I took the "Fucking" out from between "Shouldn't" and "Be".

So it is possible for you to be politically correct and socially acceptable. Does it hurt? :lol: