COMBATSIM Forum
Wombat1940

Wombat to join Falcon 4.32 BMS

I'm surprised you're having issues with BMS but can run OF. I can actually run BMS on the same laptop that I can run AF. Were talking about a dual core mobile with a 7150M graphics card, and I get 15-30fps in BMS with the details turned down (same as I get with AF). I understood OF to be more resource intensive than other versions, esp. with the SRTM terrain.

I would try BMS with the details at minimum and see how you do.

But does snatacruz have the original Falcon4.0 so as to install BM4.32?

I just finish ramp start, basic handling, and taxi/take-off training missions. Is it normal to open book while ramp start? So many sequence of buttons! Anyone still fly this around regularly?

I just finish ramp start, basic handling, and taxi/take-off training missions. Is it normal to open book while ramp start? So many sequence of buttons! Anyone still fly this around regularly?

Open what book?, hey I'll fly with ya killer, just got a few more weeks hard graft to get through then boom, we hit the skies!......soon to be shot down lol.

I have it, but I haven't patched it since Update 4. Might just have to take it for a spin, although I'm really enjoying DCS at the moment.

Open what book?, hey I'll fly with ya killer, just got a few more weeks hard graft to get through then boom, we hit the skies!......soon to be shot down lol.

By the book I mean ramp start checklist.

I don't bother with the Falcon ramp start. For whatever reason, I'd rather just get into the sky. No problems with the A-10C, P-51D, or Huey, but I always screw something up with the F-16.

I turned on unlimited chaff flares and it works on f-16 but it doesn't work on f-15 Strike Eagle. Is it a bug that anyone is aware of? Can some body help me to fix it. Thanks

I turned on unlimited chaff flares and it works on f-16 but it doesn't work on f-15 Strike Eagle. Is it a bug that anyone is aware of? Can some body help me to fix it. Thanks

you better ask in BMS forum.