COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wombat1940

The other way to train in ArmA2-OA

When you go into Single Play/Boot Camp, there is series of "missions" to be completed.

They are in two categories:

01 to 08

and

E01 to E15

I commenced to do 01 to 08 as a start, but IMHO the E series is a far better training package to undertake first. Maybe this is a CBA extension? :huh:

Great MP yesterday boys!!! Thanks Wingie, Eugene and Neph. :woohoo: That last mission must have taken us 4 hours!

I've installed Arma2-OA to my Notebook. I can't believable the amount of heat its pumping out even when just training in "Boot Camp". :superscare: The video card auto. turbo option comes and I need to turn on the built in auxiliary fans. Is it normally so CPU intensive?

Thanks for the MP session yesterday Neph. Most useful for me as I've forgotten all I learned last October. :rolleyes: I'm working through those AmrA2-OA Boot Camp missions, which should make it easier for others with me hopefully being able to contribute more at any future MP session. :thumbsup:

Strange thing happen at the ArmA2 Boot Camp (not ArmA2-OA Boot Camp) session. I was at that tank training session using the AT I think you call it; when my Instructor got taken out! I crawled over to check him out and immediately got taken out as well ........ :superscare: I thought this was a training session? What's going on??? :whoa:

have you tried it again??

No ........ stay tuned ........

Strange thing happen at the ArmA2 Boot Camp (not ArmA2-OA Boot Camp) session. I was at that tank training session using the AT I think you call it; when my Instructor got taken out! I crawled over to check him out and immediately got taken out as well ........ :superscare: I thought this was a training session? What's going on??? :whoa:

No .... not doing it since I reinstalled as Arma2-CO. However, its occured with others where the MOUT have turned up at the Boot Camp weapon's training mission and killed the instructor. :rofl: Wombat, that's not funny! ;)