COMBATSIM Forum
The_Nephilim

Nephilims Virtual Pit..

I am going to be able to do the fly intonight abit on a single screen how quaint..

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. :)

Yes it is in 3D too... I had setup the other 2 projectors ESO was Amazing as is DCSW and F4..

sr4f.jpg

ocf4.jpg

9jys.jpg

rk91.jpg

0bnv.jpg

Nice!

I can't be bothered re-reading the whole thread, but it looks like you've replaced 3 flat screens with a single curved screen.

Do you need to process the video in some way so things look correct on a curved surface?

Yes Mike, I now have 1 curved screen but still with 3 Projectors.. the screen is just curved and in one piece.. Yes you do need to warp the games I do that with nThusim.. it warps the games to conform with the curve really neat program.. there are others like it but this one works with 3D Vision..

Well the new screen arrived this afternoon but since they did not bother boxxing it up it had alot of creasesd and such in the material.. IT looked ok as I set it up to get a look even with the creases I see I am going to enjoy the new curved screen alot:

c9c324.jpg

d796c4.jpg

Well I finally got my new Screen 10' and all is well.. I bought it at Harbor they even shipped it from MD at no cost for shipping this company rocks..

I will post a video just surfing real quick and taking in the sights on my new finalized setup ;)

Well I finally got my new Screen 10' and all is well.. I bought it at Harbor they even shipped it from MD at no cost for shipping this company rocks..

I will post a video just surfing real quick and taking in the sights on my new finalized setup ;)

Yes I had purchased another screen and this time they did the job right.. I just did some final touchups and now it is complete nothing to do now but enjoy..

And Since tonight is flight night looking good for a flight..

WEll still have not made a video Sorry HF's.. But I did finally figure out which Video card I am going to get yes even before Edge is released..

I am going to go with a 980GTX because I beleive that will handle edge nicely and it has 1DVI-I and 3 Display ports which is what I need to connect my VGA Monitors up and have 3D Surround working..

I am hoping a few Active DP to VGA ADapter is going to work with 3D Surround..

Neph, I'm still a big fan of the Logitech USB line. I like them because they don't isolate the sound, which means that I can wear the headset along with external surround speakers, and with exception of some highs I don't notice any difference with the headphones on vs. off.

Well I need a headset that puts both sound of game and voice comms in the headset hence Why I wear headphones..I only use the headphones at night

Well put in my Christmas list to Santa I do believe I been a good boy this year hope Santa agrees.. may we all have a Merry Christmas and to those who don't know the reason for the season find out ;)