COMBATSIM Forum
The_Nephilim

Video Voice Over test on comms??

hey guys can you watch this and let me know if the comms are clear or do I need to adjust my volume on my mic??

How much did you pay Vin Diesel to do the voiceover? ;)

I think the game sound is a bit too loud in comparison to the voice.

hehe he did it for a 6 pack.. I am thinking since I have the game volume all the way down to mute the game sound, but then I loose the game cues??

Ideally, I guess you'd want the game sounds to be there, but to somehow drop in volume when you're speaking.

HMMM I have that feature for my sound card I will look into that .. At Least I think it does??

Shit!!! You got all the girls here in Kuta, Bali want to meet the guy with the sexy voice. Hey man! Stay off my patch! :rofl:

Great job Neph. :icon_bow: Need lower game sound down it you can. Narrator voice level just fine and sounds real cool and in controi like you are. Have lots of questions about your approach to A-A combat but will have to wait. Surprises you got hit though. E5 yes .... did you try and evade? Playing hard level maybe?

I would say to drop the Sound FX slider, but keep the speech slider at normal. This will keep the engine sounds from drowning you out, but you can still hear Betty's cues as required.

Shit!!! You got all the girls here in Kuta, Bali want to meet the guy with the sexy voice. Hey man! Stay off my patch! :rofl:

Great job Neph. :icon_bow: Need lower game sound down it you can. Narrator voice level just fine and sounds real cool and in controi like you are. Have lots of questions about your approach to A-A combat but will have to wait. Surprises you got hit though. E5 yes .... did you try and evade? Playing hard level maybe?

Im sure there is pleny of fish in that there sea. I too want to see them Pics Please ;)