COMBATSIM Forum
Home Fries

Council of Narsilion Members Must Read: Pending Closure of Windfola Server

4 members have voted

1. 1. What Server should the Council of Narsilion migrate to?

• Arkenstone
    • Crickhollow
    • Landroval
    • Gladden
    • Brandywine
  2. 2. Where should the next Kinship House be located?

• Michel Delving (current location)
    • Thorin's Hall
    • Bree
    • Duillond (elves)

Unfortunately, it's only letting me transfer my characters from Elendilmir right now (which were my early characters before joining CoN). Doesn't help at all in moving the Kinship.

This is getting frustrating. Windfola is up for migration but Gladden is not on the table to move to.

I'm in the process of transferring to Gladden and my account is frozen for approximately 6 hours.  I'll give you guys a heads-up when I find us a new landing spot.

Gunny, if you still have a test character on Gladden, could you confirm that the neighborhoods you looked at previously are still available?

Copied from here in case people are just following this thread:

All,

My account has been transferred to Gladden, and my first order of business was to get us our house back.  This I did!

I got the same house in the Grassvale neighborhood of The Shire.  Gunny, I looked at the houses, and it appears that all of the deluxe houses on the river are available.  I'm assuming you were referring to 4 Wenting (the house with the dock), but 6 Myrtle Ct (up the hill next to the river) and 1 Brookbark are also available in Grassvale.  Go ahead and stake your claim!

Everybody else, come on over!

For clarity, please post all post-migration comments to the topic linked in the first line of this post.