Ikrananka

B-17 The Mighty 8th : Getting Started Video Series Now Available !!!

31 posts in this topic

The nineteenth video in this series is now live on YouTube. This video is the fourth of six Fighter Schools aimed at teaching you the basics of each fighter aircraft in the game. In this video I cover the P-51 Mustang, arguably the best fighter of WWII.

The 20th video in this series is now live on YouTube. This video is the fifth of six Fighter Schools aimed at teaching you the basics of each fighter aircraft in the game. In this video I cover the Me 262, nicknamed the Schwalbe or Swallow, the first ever operational jet fighter of WWII.

The 21st video in this series is now live on YouTube. The last of six Fighter Schools aimed at teaching you the basics of each fighter aircraft in the game.  In this video I cover the P-38 Lightning, the oldest of the allied fighters in the game.

Now all of the fighter schools are complete, I will be getting back to the B-17 in my next video.

The 22nd video in this series is now live on YouTube. In this video I cover propeller pitch and other B-17 control modelling errors and issues that you need to be aware of when playing this game.

The 23rd video in this series is now live on YouTube. In this video I show you how to manually start the B-17s engines when starting a mission. Two different procedures are presented depending upon if you have the game's General Difficulty setting set to Low/Medium or if you have it set to High.

The 24th video in this series is now live on YouTube. In this video I cover B-17 Engine Management analysing the only official source of information on this feature as well as presenting a workaround to a major bug. There is no silver bullet to effective engine management. You must spend time learning how to manage engine temperatures under all circumstance and to practice, practice, practice!!!