TeAmEr

Multiplayer 2016

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys

All threads about multiplayer has been canceled or not active anymore

anyone up for a weekly game start between 16:00-18:00 GMT ?

Well it is probally safe to say that TAW is Dead. may not be many willing to fly anymore.. I don't even want to is all I know..

Well if you would have been here some years ago you would have been in the 2nd Golden age of TAW.. If it had an Online Campaign mode I am sure most here would be all in. but since there are only so many canned missions we must have done a hundred times each we might go back. but since DCS is out and some good modules are going for it, Plus F4 BMS has new life too it is hard to go play TAW in my Opinion..

We gave it a good go and played the hell out for every thing she was worth.. it is a Good sim but played out I guess ;)

Hopefully you can come join us for some DCS or something. I hear there is a Typhoon in the works sometime in the future, I for one would love to see that plane out to buy.. heck I would preorder it ..!!!

There's also a Bo-105 in the works if you like being a rotorhead.  It was never my thing until the DCS Huey; now I can't get enough of flying helos.  The SA342 Gazelle is also a great module. my favorite right now.

where the hell is the Cobra??

I think it's on hold until the multi-crew is fleshed out.  The good news (from what I hear) is that BST is working on the W model now instead of the G.