Stans

Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonon

21 posts in this topic

Reports are that there is a photograph showing a very much alive Amelia Earhart and Fred Noonon in the Marshall Islands shortly after they were reported as missing.  If this turns out to be true, and it very well could, then they died at the hands of the Japanese.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amelia-earhart-may-have-survived-crash-landing-never-seen-photo-n779591

Well if that is true and we are no londer enemies with Japan why don't they just admidt they had her prisoner during the war.. they need to put this story to rest and give them both peace..

Interesting. Only a 2 hour Discovery Channel documentary with frequent ad breaks will lay this to rest.
That's what happened with that possible 2nd photo of Billy the Kid.

Zhat ist vedy interveztink.  Ich zhink Herr Kvrotchy haz zome ekzplainink to do ja?

Fink, why don't you... hmmmmm... maybe Snitchy's government does have some explaining to do, although they have consistently denied any knowledge of such things.

Have to watch the show.. on the fence still. they had an expert look at photos and compare his hair line and profile and the shoulders of Amelia with other photos. He said it looked very promising just short of saying that was indeed them.

On 2017-07-06 at 1:12 PM, Donster said:

I've got the show being broadcast on the History Channel this Sunday already programmed on my DVR to record.

Well, is the mystery solved?

17 minutes ago, mikew said:

Well, is the mystery solved?

Apparently not.  It turns out that the photograph, which is supposedly dated shortly after they disappeared, was actually published in a travelogue in 1935.  So it's not them, but likely a case of The Ancient Aliens History Channel not checking all of the facts before producing the story.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/amelia-earhart-lost-photograph-discredited-spd/

Thanks! That saves me the bother of watching it. :thumbsup:

I do have my own theory of what happened.

it is the History Channel, so perhaps the next chapter in this story will be that the photo is genuine and was actually taken in 1937, but the ancient aliens came back, stole that photo, then traveled back in time to 1935 to have it published just to throw more mystery on the disappearance of Earhart and Noonan.  And the real reason Earhart and Noonan disappeared?  Ancient aliens abducted them.

30936.jpg

Good theory!...although I'm fairly sure the Knights Templar would have been involved as well...

Thanks!  The Knights Templar were involved in a roundabout way.  You see, the Knights Templar evolved from being a military force to become a huge, multi-national corporation with vast sums of money and physical assets.  When the Knights Templar were no longer needed by the Holy Roman Emperor and other Christian faiths, and governments began to turn on them, they knew they had to protect their assets.  They made an agreement with the ancient aliens.  The ancient aliens would hide the treasures of the Knights Templar and the Knights would assume the lives of common people and blend into society.  What the Knights did not know was that the ancient aliens were actually the same bastards who would go on to kill Kenny.  Oh, the ancient aliens hid some of the treasure, like a few coins and medallions thrown into pits such as those on Oak Island.  But the reality was that the ancient aliens outed the Knights as frauds and pagans which lead to arrests and executions.  The ancient aliens used the treasure to further their own plans such as research ships designed to abduct and probe humans and to create a breed of alien life that would look and act like humans.  Shirley MacLaine and L. Ron Hubbard are just two examples of their efforts.

Yes, I think I saw that one. :rofl:

Vas zhe hell ist zhis scheiss?!  Herr Stainz Ich zhink vhat vou hav provedt ist zhat vou are kompletely verruckt!

10 hours ago, mikew said:

Good theory!...although I'm fairly sure the Knights Templar would have been involved as well...

And the Vatican, the Rothchilds, and Col Sanders before he went t1ts up.

12 hours ago, Home Fries said:

And the Vatican, the Rothchilds, and Col Sanders before he went t1ts up.

Well, the Vatican (the Roman Catholic Church) was the ultimate seat of power for the Holy Roman Empire and it was the Holy Roman Empire that established the Knights Templar as a multinational corporation.

The Rothschild's did not exist before 1577.  Ever wonder about that?  Yes, the Rothschild family is actually a creation of the ancient aliens.  The reign of the Knights Templar had waned by 1300 AD and they had already struck the deal with the ancient aliens that would seal their fate.  But even with all the wealth the ancient aliens obtained from the Knights Templar, it was not enough to sustain them forever.  By the mid-1500's, they knew they would need to have a new and steady source of wealth and power over the developing earthlings.  So, the created a family, the Rothschild family.  They were very good about it this time, nothing like in Egypt where all of a sudden ignorant earthlings were building massive, incredibly well engineered structures that would require machinery and tools that should not have been available to them.  No, this time they invested the time to create this family and guided it to become an international banking empire and no one was the wiser.

As for Colonel Sanders, he was actually one of the hybrid aliens created by the ancient aliens and place on earth.  And, just like Elvis, he did not actually die.  He was taken home by the aliens.

I have no problem believing that the Col. is an alien

kfc-20-family-fill-up-fun-in-the-sun-fea

Everyone knows that Col. Sanders is an alien!

Sanders.gif

It seems the Illuminati have hijacked this thread...

22 hours ago, Donster said:

Everyone knows that Col. Sanders is an alien!

Sanders.gif

Oh, yes, that Colonel Sanders too!  And the way he managed to climb to the rank of colonel was via nepotism.  Thanks to time travel, that Col. Sanders was actually Dink Hellmut's uncle and grandfather.