Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donster

Thursday

13 posts in this topic

Morning all. 65F under clear skies and very humid. Scattered showers and storms likely. Windy. Winds out of the West at 10-20mph, becoming gusty this afternoon and evening. High of 82F.

Morning y'all, Clear skies and 67F, warmer temperatures continue to move in.  Expecting sunshine, higher humidity and 92F today.

morning, sun out after a wild day of flooding rain and lightning yesterday! light at the end of the vacation tunnel!

2 hours ago, cobraj said:

morning, sun out after a wild day of flooding rain and lightning yesterday! light at the end of the vacation tunnel!

Vhat?  Ich am konfuzedt.  Ich unterschtandt zhat it vas vrainink und blitzink und now it haz schtoptedt but am Ich to unterztand zhat vou are vakazionink in ein tunnel und vou now zee ein light at zhe end of zhat tunnel?  Vakazionink in ein tunnel zounds verruckt!  Vhere ist dein normal vrezidenze unter ein bridje?  Vou Ami's are zo konfuzink.  Perhapz ve kan vind vor vou ein tjob in zhe Amerikafuhrer's new ekonomy ja?  Zhen vou kan avvord to move into ein hoztile und take ein schowver und get ein gut delouzink.

It's obvious that Fink is confused... about many things.

Confused is his middle name. Or is it Dummkopf?

I think his middle name might be Scheisekopf. 

On 8/4/2017 at 6:04 AM, Stans said:

It's obvious that Fink is confused... about many things.

23 hours ago, Donster said:

Confused is his middle name. Or is it Dummkopf?

2 hours ago, Stans said:

I think his middle name might be Scheisekopf. 

ACH!  Ich am inzultedt vet again!  Zhe tvo of vou are goink to be vedy zorry zhat vou inzultedt zhe Tchief of zhe Department of Internal Programz; Zpezial Homeland Inveztigazion Team. :angry:

2 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

ACH!  Ich am inzultedt vet again!  Zhe tvo of vou are goink to be vedy zorry zhat vou inzultedt zhe Tchief of zhe Department of Internal Programz; Zpezial Homeland Inveztigazion Team. :angry:

You're wet again? I guess you must be the "leaker" in the White House. Telling Communist News Network, Washington Post, etc everything that is going on in the White House. You are a Russian Agent! I figured you were working for them, after they "persuaded you, via your rectum, during the fighting on the Eastern Front. Would also explain your bladder problem. You and ex-KGB Pooty Poot are butt buddies eh?

At least he knows what he is, Chief DIP SHIT. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Zhe tvo of vou are nicht az funny az vou zhink.  Vou vill be zorry vone day zoon zhat vou inzultedt me.

2 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Zhe tvo of vou are nicht az funny az vou zhink.  Vou vill be zorry vone day zoon zhat vou inzultedt me.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

We were sorry the moment you showed up.