Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stans

Friday

9 posts in this topic

Morning y'all, partly cloudy skies and 57F in the pre-dawn hour.  Expecting sunshine and 85F today,  Pretty good chance of rain next week as Tropical Storm Nate is expected to move north, become a hurricane, slam the Gulf Coast, quite possibly another direct hit for New Orleans, then travel northeast along the Appalachian mountain range as a tropical depression.

Morning all. Overcast skies and 61F. Rain likely. High of 67F.

Gutentag!  Zhe Amerikafuhrer ist buzy makink ztratedjik planz.  Eben Ich do nicht know vhat zhey vill be but Ich muzt prepare!

Stahlhelm... Tchek!

Feldblus... Tchek!

Jakbootz... Tchek!

Kamofladje smok... Tchek!

Maschinenpistole ... Tchek!

Luger...  Tche... ACH!  Zhat verdamt Hans borrowedt it und did nicht klean it!  Ich need all of mein ekuipment klean und vready to deploy vherever zhe Amerikafuhrer zends uz.

Hav gut day Ich hav vork to do.

Oh, yez, Heil Tvrump!

Fink, if Trump is preparing to deploy our military to another sandbox, I seriously doubt he wants you there to crap it up.  So, no need to gather your circa 1943 gear and prepare to... wait... This just in!  You are being deployed!  And here is the sandbox that you are being sent to!

1628769.jpg?346

19 minutes ago, Stans said:

Fink, if Trump is preparing to deploy our military to another sandbox, I seriously doubt he wants you there to crap it up.  So, no need to gather your circa 1943 gear and prepare to... wait... This just in!  You are being deployed!  And here is the sandbox that you are being sent to!

1628769.jpg?346

Deployed? I thought that was his special MRE! :lol:

1 hour ago, Donster said:

Deployed? I thought that was his special MRE! :lol:

Dogs will eat poop, so let's not elevate Fink to the level of a dog by suggesting he also eats poop.

ACH!

Himmel!  Ich am nicht ein dog nor do Ich eat scheiss.  Zhe tvo of vou are fvilledt mit scheiss.  Perhapz zhe Amerikafuhrer vill deklare var on vou ja?  Zhen vou vill be zorry. :angry:

You are what you eat Frick! :lol: