Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Donster

Saturday

9 posts in this topic

Morning all. 40F under overcast skies. Chance of showers AM, areas of drizzle PM. High of 47F.

Morning y'all, 56F under overcast and damp skies.  A few showers this morning, then cloudy for the remainder of the day.  Temperatures expected to hold stead in the upper 50's.

Public Service Announcement:

Unless you live in Hawaii or certain parts of Arizona, this is the weekend in which you set your clocks backwards by one hour.  This is to be performed at 0200 hrs on Sunday, 5 November.  The purpose is to end the period of the year in which most of the United States observes Daylight Saving Time and reverts to Standard Time.  This public service announcement is concluded.

But we already did that last weekend and I don't live in Hawaii or certain parts of Arizona.

I prefer the more accurate PSAs from the olden days. :)

On 11/4/2017 at 8:23 AM, mikew said:

But we already did that last weekend and I don't live in Hawaii or certain parts of Arizona.

I prefer the more accurate PSAs from the olden days. :)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAO! And it's still that way today in most cases! Especially with the introduction of cell phones, women's driving has regressed by 70 years! :D

4 hours ago, Donster said:

And it's still that way today in most cases! Especially with the introduction of cell phones, women's driving has regressed by 70 years! :D

Apologies to Combatsim's female membership  and visitors for that comment. To prove that not everybody at this site shares such stereotypical views, here's a clip of some kittens.

Eben iffen it ist tvrue vou schould apolodjize to all zhe frauleins zhat may vfrekwent zhis pozt.  Kount deinselbst vfortchunate zhat Fifi und Brigitte are nicht here to korvekt dein opinion ofv zhe fvemale dvriver!

Oh, Gawd, KITTENS!!!

But if you want to lighten your day,