COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Wednesday

Morning all. 20F under clear skies. Chance of wintry mix/light snow, windy. Little or no accumulation. Winds out of the NW at 20-30 MPH. Gusts to 45 MPH possible. High today expected to reach 39F.

Morning y'all, clear skies and an absurdly cold 19F.  Expecting sunshine and an absurdly low high of 39F with winds from the WSW at 10-15 mph.

Still absurdly warm here.

If this keeps up, I swear it won't be long before those giant Fox bats and Banana spiders extend their range to my town.

:unsure:

Gutentag!  All ist vell vizh zhe Amerikafuhrer und he visches evervone ein gute day!

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

If this keeps up, I swear it won't be long before those giant Fox bats and Banana spiders extend their range to my town.

If zhose are zhe zame batz zhe inhabit Herr Dumzter's belfvrey zhen vou do nicht hav to vorry about zhem in dein town.  He vill nicht allow zhem to leave az zhey are hiz only fruends.  Bwahahaha!  Ich made ein fvunny!

5 hours ago, The Dude said:

I suspect CWD interference in local weather patterns.  I'm only a couple hundred miles south of Calgary and it's cold and snowing here. 

Maybe you better check with your local snowshoe stormtroop squad, Doug.  World Domination operations may have begun. 

OG  :(

brrrrrr! cold and windy  just outside of Boston! had to put the heat up just a tad more, but still under 70 degrees!

2 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

If zhose are zhe zame batz zhe inhabit Herr Dumzter's belfvrey zhen vou do nicht hav to vorry about zhem in dein town.  He vill nicht allow zhem to leave az zhey are hiz only fruends.  Bwahahaha!  Ich made ein fvunny!

You've got to keep up, Fick.  Those bats expired years ago from constant exposure to unnatural gas.

OG

6 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You've got to keep up, Fick.  Those bats expired years ago from constant exposure to unnatural gas.

OG

Ah!  Ich unterschtandt.  Herr Dumzter killedt hiz only fruends und perhapz zhat ist vhy he tchoozes to be mean to me ja?

13 hours ago, Herr Soren Fick said:

Ah!  Ich unterschtandt.  Herr Dumzter killedt hiz only fruends und perhapz zhat ist vhy he tchoozes to be mean to me ja?

Yes Hairy Palms. In this case I agree with you. I have no friends. Just a billion or so people in the free world who know I am what stands in the way of the pure evilness in the world, bent on destroying mankind. Yes, it's true. I am the ultimate power in the universe. 

Just now, Donster said:

Yes Hairy Palms. In this case I agree with you. I have no friends. Just a billion or so people in the free world who know I am what stands in the way of the pure evilness in the world, bent on destroying mankind. Yes, it's true. I am the ultimate power in the universe. 

It's true, Fink, Donster is the ultimate power in the universe.  Not only is he the sole holder of the keys to the Babe Bunker, but he is the only soul on the planet that knows of all the booby traps that line the path to the bunker.  Without him, the bunker would be forever closed and the forces of darkness would descend upon the world.

All hail the Babengrupenfuhrermeister!

:icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow::icon_bow:

7 hours ago, Stans said:

all the booby traps that line the path to the bunker...

Devious! I would have assumed all the boobys would be in the bunker. :D

7 hours ago, mikew said:

Devious! I would have assumed all the boobys would be in the bunker. :D

One would think, yet the devious mind of Donster created traps that use fake, poisonous, deadly boobies to ensnare those unwitting saps who try to breach the bunker.

9 hours ago, Stans said:

One would think, yet the devious mind of Donster created traps that use fake, poisonous, deadly boobies to ensnare those unwitting saps who try to breach the bunker.

:yeah: