COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Donster

Friday

Morning all. 11F under a few clouds with 3F wind chill. Winter Storm Warning Announced. Snow likely. Accumulations of four to six inches likely. A high of 13F with dropping temps through the day with increasing winds up to 25 MPH. Temps will drop to -8F tonight.

Afternoon y'all.  Cold here, but not as cold as it has been nor as cold as it is going to be.  20F this morning, 44F for a high today under mostly sunny skies.  Really cold weather returns tomorrow and it may be near the end of next week before we are up to 32F for a high.  The snow that is blanketing Donnie's area is expected to stay to the north of my area and the system coming from the south is expected to stay well to the south, so it will be cold and dry here.

Snow, blowing snow.  Drifts across the front of the house.  About 18" of snow in total, but it's blown into drifts as deep as 3 ft.

Temp: about 12deg F. 

For you skiers: Whitefish Mountain has 68" of snow at the summit and it is snowing heavily.

Glad I'm retired.  We're just watching TV and reading.  No sense in going out.  I'm not cranking up the snowblower until the wind dies down.

OG

Windchill is currently at -34C. Going to -38C tonight.

My dog is NOT happy about not going for walks in the park the last few days.

12 hours ago, The Dude said:

Windchill is currently at -34C. Going to -38C tonight.

My dog is NOT happy about not going for walks in the park the last few days.

I expect your dog would be even less happier about walking in the park when it's -34C. :blink: