COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Tuesday

Morning y'all, clear skies and 31F.  Yesterday turned out to be mostly sunny and temperatures made it all the way to 48F.  The clouds arrived late in the afternoon and it quickly started to rain, melting much of the ice and snow.  With the above freezing temperatures continuing, all of the ice and snow will be gone very soon.  Expecting mostly sunny skies today and a high of 51F.

Morning all. 28F under clear skies and some patchy fog. Mostly cloudy this afternoon. High of 37F.

getting upwards to a balmy 36 degrees today.. where's my beach chair!

And it turned out that schools would be closed again today.  The morning's freezing weather meant black ice, lots of collisions, as the buses were starting their runs the school administrators decided to close for the day.  Never closed for black ice when I was in school.  I remember one day we had a sleet and freezing rain storm, everything was coated and slick.  We went to school all day.

48 minutes ago, Stans said:

And it turned out that schools would be closed again today.  The morning's freezing weather meant black ice, lots of collisions, as the buses were starting their runs the school administrators decided to close for the day.  Never closed for black ice when I was in school.  I remember one day we had a sleet and freezing rain storm, everything was coated and slick.  We went to school all day.

Here's Stans talking with his mates about the ol' days:

10 hours ago, The Dude said:

Here's Stans talking with his mates about the ol' days:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: