COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Marc

Used to hang around here

Welcome back Marc! And yes, time does go fast. My hair is now grey. But I blame the poor working conditions here at CSIM. My Union Rep stinks. I think The Dude is paying him off, but I haven't found any evidence yet.

Hey Marc!  Welcome back to the nut house CSim! 

Yeah, my hair is going gray too.  Maybe it's the constantly flickering of the CFL bulbs or the nearly non-existent HVAC system. 

On 2/9/2018 at 3:11 AM, Donster said:

... I blame the poor working conditions here at CSIM. My Union Rep stinks. I think The Dude is paying him off, but I haven't found any evidence yet.

CoolHandLukeMirrorGlasses2.jpg

grey hair too, But no problems..no problems at all! have a great day!

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

CoolHandLukeMirrorGlasses2.jpg

Oops! Thought I could slip those comments by His Royal Majesty The Dude the First. Guess it's back to the piss bucket brigade again for old Donnie! :(

I'm proud to say that I still have a full head of almost white hair which I am told is most becoming!

When I ask "Most becoming what?" I usually receive a blank stare and the edging away of the speaker.

However, I still have, at 86, about 75% coverage which, I'm told, is about as good as I can expect.

I HATE GETTING OLD!!!!!

5 hours ago, Whizkid said:

I'm proud to say that I still have a full head of almost white hair which I am told is most becoming!

When I ask "Most becoming what?" I usually receive a blank stare and the edging away of the speaker.

However, I still have, at 86, about 75% coverage which, I'm told, is about as good as I can expect.

I HATE GETTING OLD!!!!!

It could be worse, Whiz.  You could have hair like Fick.  He was told he has kind hair... the kind that belongs on a dog's butt. :lol: