COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Thursday

Morning y'all, the weather shaman got it wrong again.  Temperatures were supposed to drop into the upper 20's last night, freezing all the slush and melt on the roads.  Schools, colleges, and many businesses are opening late this morning, based on that forecast.  It's just a bit before 6AM and it has finally dropped to 33F, but it has been 35F all night.  Looking out the window, I see... partly cloudy skies and no snow.  It's gone, melted, and the road looks dry.  Expecting a partly cloudy day with a high of 53F.  Looking at the 10-day forecast, looks like spring arrives around the middle of next week, but there is another potential snow event this weekend.

Morning all. 24F under clear skies. Partly cloudy today. Little wind. High of 49F. Stans, sounds like your shaman should change jobs. Like becoming a greater at Walmart.

morning all, light snow , missed another big Nor' easter!

Cloudy and gray with a light wind blowing.  Snow cover is reduced to "patchy".  Looks like a 35-40 degree day with rain at times. 

My cold is better and the antibiotics seem to be handling the sinus infection.  Life looks a lot better.

Jim

19 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Cloudy and gray with a light wind blowing.  Snow cover is reduced to "patchy".  Looks like a 35-40 degree day with rain at times. 

My cold is better and the antibiotics seem to be handling the sinus infection.  Life looks a lot better.

Jim

Glad that you are feeling better.