COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Friday

Chilly morning y'all.  Clear skies and 28F, expecting a mostly sunny day with a high of 53F.

Morning all. Clear skies and 34F. Under a Winter Storm Warning thru the middle of Saturday. Rain, freezing rain, sleet and up 3-6 inches of snow possible late tonight until mid-day tomorrow. Mostly cloudy, rain develops late this afternoon. Windy. Winds out of East at 10-20 MPH and Gusty. High of 48F.

TGIF!  it has been such a rough week, that when my wife wanted to go to a bunch of quilt shops in Vermont this weekend I am actually looking forward to it. At least the scenery is nice and the Vermont drivers are very polite!

21 hours ago, cobraj said:

TGIF!  it has been such a rough week, that when my wife wanted to go to a bunch of quilt shops in Vermont this weekend I am actually looking forward to it. At least the scenery is nice and the Vermont drivers are very polite!

Jay, you are looking forward to visiting a bunch of quilt shops?  Please take your man card out of your wallet, tear it in half and send one of the halves to the offices of CSim International. 

He didn't actually say that he was going to go into the quilt shops himself, just take the wife to them. Nothing wrong with that. :)

yep, just the chauffer! Only my credit card goes into the shop

Then you get to keep your man card and your credit card will be awarded a purple heart.