COMBATSIM Forum
Stans

Monday

Morning y'all, clear skies and 30F.  Expecting a sunny, but chilly day with a high of 52F and 10 mph winds out of the northeast.

Morning all. 28F under clear skies. Showers and storms likely in the afternoon and evening. Areas of fog possible. Winds out of the SE at 10-20 MPH. High of 39F.

Tis a warmish day here in sunny Calgary. Well, overcast at the moment and 34°F.  At least it's not snowing....for now. :rolleyes:

Going well. Life threw a couple curve balls lately but family and I still good. What's life without excitement? :popcornsmilie:

16 hours ago, Fork said:

Going well. Life threw a couple curve balls lately but family and I still good. What's life without excitement? :popcornsmilie:

Married and middle aged, that would be life without excitement, at least in my experience.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Fork said:

Life has a tendency to do that to us. But God doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Just seems like it sometimes.

• Like 1