COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Tuesday

Morning y'all, mostly cloudy skies, extremely humid and 60F.  Expecting a mostly cloudy day, minimal chance of rain, and a high of 75F.

I watched the cable news last night and saw President Trump  and N. Korean President-for-life Kim Jong Un meet, shake hands, sit for a photo op, then enter into their meeting.  This morning, the news is that there is a nuclear disarmament deal with N. Korea.  Guess we'll see just how this works out.

Morning all. 67F under overcast skies and 97% humidity. Turning partly cloudy. A muggy high of 85F.

This morning, the news is that there is a nuclear disarmament deal with N. Korea.  Guess we'll see just how this works out.

Will be interesting to know what the concessions are. And of course if Congress will agree to any of it. The Dems will try everything they can to block it no matter what. They say they don't want a war, but turn around and say that Trump shouldn't talk to Kim in the first place. Trump cannot win for losing. I hope he allows for Kim to launch just three nukes against us. One each to hit LA, Sacramento and San Francisco. Well I don't really mean that, but I hate Californiastan and all it stands for.

beautiful weather stretch  in the colonies. Hope things work out in the talks. I just got some travel brochures for a newly planned resort in North Korea!

yeah Donnie, nuke along the border of California so it drops off into the ocean!

For your delectation:

I quite liked California when I was there, but you guys are the experts on the USA.

A dream come true Mike! Well they say the weather is great in Californee. But it's really known for...