COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Stans

Wednesday

Morning y'all, cloudy and a little fog this morning and it is 66F.  Expecting a very humid day with clearing skies and a high of 88F.

Morning all. 67F with scattered clouds. Humidity down to 81%. Mostly sunny and comfortable. High of 81F.

Contractor coming this morning to take measurements of the master bathroom and work with us on ideas on remodeling it. Not looking forward to what he is going to say how much it's going to cost. The term "Bend over and grab my ankles" comes to mind. 😭

23 hours ago, Donster said:

Morning all. 67F with scattered clouds. Humidity down to 81%. Mostly sunny and comfortable. High of 81F.

Contractor coming this morning to take measurements of the master bathroom and work with us on ideas on remodeling it. Not looking forward to what he is going to say how much it's going to cost. The term "Bend over and grab my ankles" comes to mind. 😭

It might not be that bad, depending upon how much remodelling you do.  We had new vanities, sinks, faucets, and mirrors in all three bathrooms, leaving commodes and showers/tubs as-is.  Seems to me it was about $1000 per bathroom.

Well we are having the existing shower ripped out and replaced. New commode, the one that is in there will go to the bathroom downstairs to replace the one there. It is older and not a high-rise commode. The one from upstairs is. Replacing the flooring in the master bath too.

21 hours ago, Donster said:

Well we are having the existing shower ripped out and replaced. New commode, the one that is in there will go to the bathroom downstairs to replace the one there. It is older and not a high-rise commode. The one from upstairs is. Replacing the flooring in the master bath too.

Yep, bend over and grab you ankles, this is gonna hurt. 

Oh, and don't forget to squeal.

2 hours ago, Stans said:

Oh, and who came out to do the estimate?  Was his name Ben Dover? :lol: 

I think so! I hid out in the "Babe Bunker™". Figured it was safe there. Not for the Babes. Just for me. Plus I had to give them added working hours to help pay for the project! Then negotiate with The Dude on their contract changes, compensation and benefits. After all these years he still wants 75% of their income. <_<

21 hours ago, Donster said:

After all these years he still wants 75% of their income.

:blink:  Speaking of Ben Dover! :blink: