COMBATSIM Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Red Baron111

Mig alley demo

Hi all of you,

did you ever tried "mig alley" demo? i wanted to know how many aircrafts did you shot down in it at your top. and also how much time it takes you to shake of an enemy aircraft from your six. let only very good

players to answer me, plesae.

thanks.

Bought the full game for a couple of quid; wouldn't install on any of my machines; OS too recent.

Is anyone here knows how many bullets i need to hit a mig in the full game of "mig alley" in order to shoot him down from a medium range? or in other words, how many seconds i must hit him?

Bought the full game for a couple of quid; wouldn't install on any of my machines; OS too recent.

Well I guess that answers my question that I asked in another thread.

I bought a used copy of MIG ALLEY for only $5.00 on Amazon and was looking forward to playing it.

Now that ain't going to happen with my Vista OS!

Is are there no patches to enable Vista OS to play some of these older games?

Chuck

Mig alley is compatible with windows 98 and windows ME! To play mig alley on later OS such as XP or Vista right click the Mig alley executible, click on properties, select the compatibility tab and from the drop down list select "windows 98 / Windows ME". Then click "OK". Do this to install and then again to play.