COMBATSIM Forum
geg

BoB/BoF mod?

I think Stag mentioned this earlier, nut I'm unsure. Is there a BoB mod for CFS? I've been wanting to fly BoB for a while. I would install EAW but I want to a bit of the Battle of France as well, and fly other kinds of A/C available...

Although, I could look at WoV. Was that any good?

I think Stag mentioned this earlier, nut I'm unsure. Is there a BoB mod for CFS? I've been wanting to fly BoB for a while. I would install EAW but I want to a bit of the Battle of France as well, and fly other kinds of A/C available...

Although, I could look at WoV. Was that any good?

CFS3? Battle of France stuff by the bucketload Geg. Read the pilot notes in 73 Squadron's room regarding a major player in the BoF. But things will will be happening shortly. The full version of a BoF Campaign will be out shortly (10 march), which will use CFS3's DCG, but I'm intending to go the other way and write some historical missions for 73. Should be hooking up with Skipper sometime today to try out a mission.

Battle of Britain...

I've bought Just Flight's Battle of Britain addon, and should recieve it shortly. I'll let you know what it's like, though for BoB, I don't think CFS3 is the best vehicle unless there's something available to get rid of those damned Green Slopes of Dover. Theres an awful lot of terrain in CFS3, but unfortunately most of it could best be described as "Generic."