COMBATSIM Forum
ademster

WWII Fighters reuined CDRoms

Hello All... I have had WWII Fighters for Many years... and the disc obviously have been around the block a few times.. well from my last move I managed to destroy one of my discs... I would LOVE to play this game again on my new computer but since the disc is destroyed. I was hoping if one of you fellow members could help me out by making me a new copy of the discs... or leading me to a store to buy a new one.. I have yet to come across this game ANYWHERE.... If one of you could help me I will pay you/ or send you two New cds to make a copy.... let me know if there is anyway you could help me with this... My Grandfather had bought this game for me and I would like to still be able to play it...

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Adam Levonius

Welcome to the Forum, Adam.

I don't know where you can get Jane's WWII fighters off the shelf, so to speak. It was re-issued a few years back, but since then I have not seen it.

You can try a Google search, or eBay, someone might be selling a copy there.

Good luck. :thumbsup:

I found some on ebay... but their asking for 29.99 or more for a USED copy.... I can't see my self spending that type of money for a game... the search shall continue.

Until Next time

Adam