COMBATSIM Forum

29 minutes of flying goodness

The Dude

Hi guys,

Ran across this video on Google:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=31...q=fighter+plane

It has some absolutely stunningly gorgeous video of fighter jets flying at low level through the mountains, over the ocean, over public roads, etc. Some of it is downright hair raising!

Near the end is some pretty funny stuff fighter pilots do to amuse themselves in the cockpit.

Personally, as with all these video's I run across, I turned off the volume and just played my own .mp3 music rather than listen to all the speed metal music.

:thumbsup:

Hair-raising is putting it mildly,Paddles! Those guys are incredible! Oh to be young and indestructible! Hated the foul music,though.

Hair-raising is putting it mildly,Paddles! Those guys are incredible! Oh to be young and indestructible!

That's why they don't want old farts like us. There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no bold, old pilots.

Rather fitting that the video was ended with a lot of Tomcat footage. Some of those Tomcat guys are just effing hilarious!!!! :rofl:

I remember when seeing F-4's was about as common as sand on the beach. To see an F-14 was a sight to behold. I know the F/A-18 is more nimble, but the F-14 has class. I'll miss the Tomcat. :(

Sound a few minutes here at work to watch up to 7:24, been busy for a Saturday, darnit!

I like the music chosen, choreographed pretty well, IMHO.

Great find Doug, have the whole 114 MB file downloaded, but it must be played using the GVP program.\

Maybe there will be a convertor to WMP or summat someday...

:thumbsup:

Archived