COMBATSIM Forum

God morgen on a Monday!

Cartoon

Mornin' all. 6am. What a time to get a full bladder. Diane goes back to school today so I'd be up at 7 anyhow but due to the evils of lager I lose an hour's sleep.

I need tea...

Mornin'

Interesting start to the day already, got a call for a job interview and my local and all time favourite Chinese restaurant here in Elkhorn burned down in the night which made the news! Thankfully no one was hurt.

Now I gotta eat at the fast Chinese place which is all boiled and no flavour! :( Ah well, i needed to loose a few pounds anyway.

Mornin'

Interesting start to the day already, got a call for a job interview and my local and all time favourite Chinese restaurant here in Elkhorn burned down in the night which made the news! Thankfully no one was hurt.

Now I gotta eat at the fast Chinese place which is all boiled and no flavour! :( Ah well, i needed to loose a few pounds anyway.

Good luck on the job interview Oggie! :thumbsup: To bad about the restaurant though. Good Chinese food is hard to find. That fast food mall mass buffet crap isn't any good.

Thanks Don, the interview seemed to go really well. It is for Technical Sales for a company that builds Mobile Command Vehicles for the government and for companies like Snap-On who require custom interiors.

See Here

I'm not going to get my hopes up but they called me and I know one of the people that interviewed me from a previous job. I should hear something early next week.

:fingers crossed:

Ogs.

No Monday here yet. Maybe it'll miss us!

Whats? Another one you boys? How many they going a send over here? You join wrong side! Nothing here for you except destiny of sadness! Go home Pappy before you pet dog forget who you are and bark at you next time

Archived