COMBATSIM Forum

Anna Nicolle Smith died

No105_Archie

I guess that means the trifecta is complete...

Singer Frankie Laine

'Mod Squad' actor Tige Andrews

Stripper/Actress Anna Nicolle Smith

Hollywood and the media are going to have a field day with her death. All them lawyers that got the publicity during the OJ trial will be on CNN, MSNBC and others for the next few weeks. :rolleyes:

Yup..............I'm in a bad mood and just speaking whats on my mind.

Always on drugs and this was a shock?

For starters, it's not like she was a serial murderer or anything.

Secondly, I think she's been manipulated for most of her life. it's a sad end to a sad life. And yes, I do find it a surprise. Not the circumstances (if it is drug related) but I'm always a bit surprised if someone dies young, even if they do lead a dangerous life.

Yup..............I'm in a bad mood and just speaking whats on my mind.

Always on drugs and this was a shock?

I kinda have the same attitude Canuck. She was trailer trash who married well, lived like a star (which she wasn't) whored around (is there a better description?) was a substance abuser, and in the end, couldn't keep herself from drowning in her own puke:

Anna Nicole Drowns In Her Vomit

Boats, who does not think she was any kind of standard for young ladies

Once more,drugs and their consequences take their toll. Money and drugs have got to be the most evil combination ever. Satan must be laughing all the way to the Pit!

Once more,drugs and their consequences take their toll. Money and drugs have got to be the most evil combination ever. Satan must be laughing all the way to the Pit!

Yes, actually I am. Oh, I probably shouldn't have said that. :ph43r:

You guys slay me. You all ooh and ahh over all the babes who get posted back and forth here and then mock the death of someone who really wasn't any different. Whether she was a good person or not, I don't know. But I don't think she did anything much worse than trying to get ahead using her physical attributes just like your babes. <_<

Archived