COMBATSIM Forum

Anna Nicolle Smith died

No105_Archie

You guys slay me. You all ooh and ahh over all the babes who get posted back and forth here and then mock the death of someone who really wasn't any different. Whether she was a good person or not, I don't know. But I don't think she did anything much worse than trying to get ahead using her physical attributes just like your babes. <_<

Your comments are welcome..............everyone has an opinion.

I understand where your coming from................but the BABE post are to look at................if she was posted here it would be like **NICE** **MERCY** **LEGS** .........etc.

But thats where it ends.................if one of those BABES dies..............one, do we know about it?? What were the circumstances involving it??

My comments on the WHOPPIE DOOO was more along the lines of...........THERE MORE IMPORTANT THINGS GOING ON IN THE WORLD than the death of Anne N Smith.

Believe me...............if one of the BABES died living the life she did..........I'd mock her too.

I'm a equal oportunity mocker!!!

Rjel, here's the difference between our "Babes" and Smith: the Babes are professional models, doing a job (and doing it well!) Anna Nicole Smith was a topless dancer (who was NOT working her way through college) who latched onto a rich ancient food-dribbling idiot who got sweet-talked into marrying this fine example of womanhood. Then after he died, she made herself infamous with her glitterati lifestyle, screwing everything that came along and was famous enough(and rich enough) to support her lifestyle until the rich old farts will got probated. Oops...her lifestyle caught up with her first, and she croaked before that could happen.

Here's to hoping that her daughter will be raised to be a fine young woman, with both feet on the ground, and a sense of values and morality...unlike her mother.

Oh, and our whole objection to this is the medias portrayl of her passing as a tragedy. It's only a tragedy in the sense that she left an infant daughter with no mother to raise her...which in this case might be a good thing

Boats

Whatever. She put her life out there in the public to be seen by all.

And for info Canuck, I'd never use any of the words I use here to describe her. Didn't like her, didn't care for her.

I'd like to take this opportunity to add my name to the list of those who could be the baby's father. Yeah, I know, I never met her, but there's millions of dollars on the line and I'm just looking for a bit of the action. :D

Well...I hate to admit it...my male pride and all...but Anna Nicole Smith raped me repeatedly over the past several years. When ever she came to town (She had a fetish for Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries with a large serving of Donnie on the side) she would drop in unannounced carrying a large cereal bowl and 4 gallons of 2% milk. I have been traumatized by her actions, that even though I could be the father and all, I still want $30 million to ease my pain and suffering.

Rjel, here's the difference between our "Babes" and Smith: the Babes are professional models, doing a job (and doing it well!) Anna Nicole Smith was a topless dancer (who was NOT working her way through college) who latched onto a rich ancient food-dribbling idiot who got sweet-talked into marrying this fine example of womanhood. Then after he died, she made herself infamous with her glitterati lifestyle, screwing everything that came along and was famous enough(and rich enough) to support her lifestyle until the rich old farts will got probated. Oops...her lifestyle caught up with her first, and she croaked before that could happen.

Boats

WRONG.

Ever been to Mexia, Texas? I have. Callling it the middle of nowhere gives nowhere way too much credit. That's where Vickie Lynn Hogan started out, waitressing at a fried-chicken joint. She was married at 16, pregnant at 17, and divorced at 18.

She moved to Houston after her marriage broke up, and she changed her name. Back then, Anna Nicole Smith was a teenage single mother working at Wal-Mart during the day and strip clubs at night. She might have gone on public assistance. She might have abandoned her infant son. Instead, Smith did what she needed to do in order to support herself and her family.

Ever meet Smith? I did, once. Being a reporter has its moments. As nice a young lady as you'll ever run across: kind, generous, polite, just like a proper Texas girl. She wasn’t very smart, she came from a broken home, and she grew up poor. But she figured out a way to use what God gave her to make a fortune.

Besides being a stripper, a gold digger, a B-movie bimbo, and a television talking head, Smith was also a legitimate fashion model, and in her day she was one of the very best in the world. Hugh Hefner and Guess Jeans certainly thought she was worth keeping on the payroll -- her image made an awful lot of money for both of them. That was her job, and she did it well.

From Dairy Queen to beauty queen. Is that the American dream? You’re damn right it is.

Sure, her passing doesn't merit a media frenzy. For all her faults, Smith had no illusions about that score; it was part of the business. She understood that a public figure can't have a private life. Those tabloid jackals made a bundle off of her while she was alive, and now they're wringing every last cent out of her death. But she was one of God's children, all the same.

So go ahead and cast that first stone.

It's a lot more productive than xenophobic b*tching, that's for sure.

RIP, Vickie Lynn.

It's not so much her dying that's the issue, the issue is that the media is turning it into a 12 ring circus for no appearent reason. It's not like I'm happy she's dead, but honestly a mention on the news that she was dead would have been enough, it is for most famous people, but because of the whole aura of tawdry around her they're turning it into some sort of media event.

As for her being a good mom, that's highly debatable, and she's definately not someone I'd point to as a role model either.

I'm just sick of the news networks deciding what's news and then going on about something over and over and over again, even if most of the people watching could really care less.

:popcornsmilie:

It's not so much her dying that's the issue, the issue is that the media is turning it into a 12 ring circus for no appearent reason. It's not like I'm happy she's dead, but honestly a mention on the news that she was dead would have been enough, it is for most famous people, but because of the whole aura of tawdry around her they're turning it into some sort of media event.

As for her being a good mom, that's highly debatable, and she's definately not someone I'd point to as a role model either.

I'm just sick of the news networks deciding what's news and then going on about something over and over and over again, even if most of the people watching could really care less.

She wouldn't have called herself a role model either, Schatt. Nor would she have called herself an ideal mother. All you can say is that she did the best she could with what she had. She probably wishes she'd done better. All things considered, she didn't do too badly. Certainly not badly enough to rate the sanctimonious scorn she's attracted from certain quarters.

Obviously, I agree with you about the tabilod circus. Let the woman rest in peace.

Archived