COMBATSIM Forum

Lord of the Rings Online

Red

You lot used the built-in voice comms yet? just had a totally trouble-free session with Merlin, definitely quicker than typing, especially In those "Oh Bugger" Moments. :D

So much better with voice comms, less likely for me to be typing numbers into the text box & wondering why I'm not hitting anyone. :lol:

Another fun session, every time we go into the Barrow Downs its one 'Oh Bugger' moment after another, and we still haven't rescued that Lalia prat yet.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, my "Oh Bugger" moment came Wednesday. We were messing around in the Lone Lands hitting some half-orcs that had camped out at some ruins. Don't remember the name, some fancy Elven sounding thing, but we were going in there to find some stolen supply crates, ten to be exact. So we're doing our best "Rick runs in kills most anything standing before I get a shot with my bow off" routine when he headed down this one little corridor and I stopped to pick up a crate. All of a sudden I started getting pelted with arrows. I look up and there are two half-orc bowmen taking potshots. No problem, I'll head down this way where Rick went and we'll come back later and clean these two idiots clocks. I turn and run, thought I had cleared this one corner, did I mention the corner, anyway I ran into a mob of at least four half-orcs having a snack back in this one area. "Oh shit!" try to get out, Rick comes charging around the corner, I tried to run, stun, dead. I'm sitting there thinking "Well that was mighty quick." Rick comes over the comms "If I knew you were going to run in there I would have you not to." Well hell, I wasn't really planning on running in there in the first freakin place.