COMBATSIM Forum

x52 HOTAS Issue

:angry: Can't sem to figure out how to get the twist axis on the joystick to work. in eech2. :angry:

Anyone else run into this issue?

And, for the record, I'm still trying to get some real time in on this to form an informed opinion. More on that later.

Thanks in advance for the help.... :icon_salute3:

• 2 weeks later...

In the control set-up for Rudder you have to click three times to get to the "Z-rotation". I had the same problem at first because it defaults to x rotation, basically thru trial and error I got it to work.

Just wish I could find away to be able to adjust sensitivity, my stick is extremally sensitive and it is agrevating to fly. Trying to get used to it. Are you having the same issue?

I have wrote three e's to ec2 and have not one response yet, pisses me off.

Harm7

• 3 weeks later...
:angry: Can't sem to figure out how to get the twist axis on the joystick to work. in eech2. :angry:

Anyone else run into this issue?

And, for the record, I'm still trying to get some real time in on this to form an informed opinion. More on that later.

Thanks in advance for the help.... :icon_salute3:

Hello!

I have an X-52, and if you want my settings, just buzz me in, I will be glad to help you out with it.