Good Saturday Morning

Donster

I'm all better now. I took the PM off yesterday when three books and ten cigars I wanted arrived.

Chilly here, too; hope it suppresses this weekend's edition of the annual abomination known as the Willy St. Fair.

Acyually, I don't mind the fair but they always put the alternative music stand right across from us. I've asked them for 15 years for the folk or jazz but nnooooo!

I'm all better now. I took the PM off yesterday when three books and ten cigars I wanted arrived.

Chilly here, too; hope it suppresses this weekend's edition of the annual abomination known as the Willy St. Fair.

Acyually, I don't mind the fair but they always put the alternative music stand right across from us. I've asked them for 15 years for the folk or jazz but nnooooo!

If you happen to have any tripod-mounted heavy weapon nearby, just leave it poking out the door.

I guarantee you, nobody will set anything up opposite your house front, except possibly a Police cordon.

And it's a jolly nice morning here! Cool at 6.30 when dog and I go walkies, and cloudless blue sky and up to the 80s for the rest of the day, they say! .................Spring and Fall. The best time of the year, right?