Potentially useful freebie

Stag

There used to be a product like that a few years back called Game Commander.

Sheesh! That was 8 years ago! Here's a link to our review of it back then: Game Commander

Got Game Commander, then upgraded to GC2. Good pieces of kit (when they worked like they should). The present incarnation weighed in (Last time I looked) at about £70.00

Therefore there is a certain advantage to this one. Having said that, I've not really tried it yet because I'm having too much fun creating virtual widows.

I wasn't this good last time I did a virtual TOD; vapourised my first Bf109Z last sortie; two kills and landed safely. [ego]Any more of this and they're going to have to name a pair of Ray-Bans after me.[/ego]

Yep, I have GC2 as well.Haven't used it for a long time. Being focus-challenged, I find it hard enough to remember to fly the plane, let alone talk to my wingmen! But I've D/L'd the freebie just in case. Can't figure out how to enter the Command list though. Stans, any ideas?

I tried the GC demo, and was enamored, so I bought it.

The day after I receied the CD, they announced GC2. I wrote and asked for an upgrade, as they were the same price. They told me to piss off.

I uninstalled it right then, and haven't messed with it since. If this is as good, let me know, and I will have found a replacement, after all these years.

B)