COMBATSIM Forum

So what happened ??

Red

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone could always ask on the tech forums exactly how liberal they are about world transfers and all I suppose.

Also I think everyone, no matter what home server has access to Roheryn, aka Ye Olde Test Server. But I could be wrong about that one too.

Woohoo , i have just crafted my first set of armour , Bronze , with help from Rick boiling some hides for me , i will have my Ranger up to speed soon and will be totally rockin when my cook gets going...as i was telling Rick , i think Guild Wars is so far behind the eight ball its not funny , they have some serious catching up to do , and i can see them going pay to play , other wise their servers will continue to crash and lag out every hour or so like they do now , im going to hit my lovely wife up for lifetime membership for christmas , i am now going to give my guild wars clan the bad news .

Oh and have i mentioned that this game ROCKS

My Hunter/forester is up and running , next is my Loremaster/cook , then its production time , this game just gets better and better :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Just made my first bow , this game Rocks ...............and i promise to stop spamming everytime i do something for the first time or im going to take Stans job :lol: :lol: :lol: